<Guild Changed>

Hello everyone! In addition to everything said above, you can easily contact Ashen Council at “The Five Deadly Venoms” - the shop my character trades at.

[A-RP] The Five Deadly Venoms: Lakeshire! - the separated thread of the shop, for those who’s interested.

3 Likes

Darksiders called. They want their horsemen back.

3 Likes

I remember my brief, short lived attempt to RP on Horde and it was with these guys during WoD before my break; they offer good roleplay and a healthy community on the side.

Sadly not knowledgeable enough regarding the Horde nowadays, but if I recall correctly these guys are surely worth a try!

3 Likes

Darksiders, huh.

1 Like

Sorry, they’re ours now!

Darksiders much, lads?

I remember a short-lived encounter with this guild, and I can’t say I have much of a positive memory from my time there, back in the old days of Warlords of Draenor. I however don’t recall this Darksiders theme though.

I mean don’t get me wrong. Darksiders is pretty good and all (At least the first two are, haven’t tried the third one yet), but you don’t have to rip inspiration from it full-cloth.

Though I met a member from the guild and had a rather nice conversation with them about the guild, and it seems to be holding up well enough, so… Not sure how things are entirely.

I guess this is how things always start off.

Truth be told, “Charred Council” doesn’t sound that bad. And truth be told, it’s been a while since I’ve dived in to Darksiders so I don’t know if there is any Charred Council involved there to any greater degree, beyond knowing that War got sent by upper management to Earth for his mishap, and with Death trying to find the proper filing form in order to get his bestie War out of a pinch.

At least you didn’t go full-on with Darksiders’ biblical interpretation, by renaming two of the Horsemen in to Fury and Strife.

Well this was five odd years ago, so there is a strong chance a good amount of things changed.

Oh. No need. Guild Drama and all that with what I imagine were a bunch of teenagers trying to one-up each other or annoy one another. Though you can apologize for one guild member that was a Blood Elf Death Knight that tried to make his Warlord’s Deathwheel an actual IC mount he used.

Aye. The member I talked to did say that the guild has seen some improvements, and I guess it won’t leave me curled up on the spot if I were to come and interact.

2 Likes

visible concern

Bump - The storyline is rolling, leading us to Kul’Tiras. We are more than happy to meet new people and help them to get into what’s going on.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.