A/H warrior looking for guild

Hello there,

I am searching for a mature guild which is willing to accept melee damage dealers and is raiding 2-3 days a week.

Currently i possess 2/8 mythic experience, 375 ilvl. Willing to contribute to progress and community. Enjoy running m+ with not a single week without 10 dungeon cleared since bfa launch.

Hopes i will be able to contribute to ur community

Kindly

Demannu

Hey Demannu,

Maybe Cellar Door on Earten Ring is something for you? We’re a mature and laid-back guild that strives (and succeed) to achieve curve in every raid. We tend to try out the first few bosses of mythic toward the end of a raid tier, but mythic is not our main goal. Currently our progression is 8/8 HC and 1/8 Mythic.

We raid 2-3 times a week from 20:30-23:00 servertime with Wednesday and Monday being our main days. Sunday is our optional day where we tend to do either normal alt runs or Glory achievements.

If this sounds like anything for you, don’t hesitate to hit me up here or at Umagar#1734.

Best regards,
Ezuri

Hi I’m helping my guild recruiting and we’d be happy to have you on our team :slight_smile:

Primordial Flame is an English-speaking Horde guild on Drak’thul (EU) looking to fill gaps in our Raiding roster as we progress through Mythic Uldir (2/8M) and head into 8.1 content.

We transferred to Drak’thul from Shadowsong/Azsune on the 13th November in order to open ourselves up to more players.

Currently Recruiting:

• ALL CLASSES
  • However, Ranged DPS & Priests are high priority.

Our current raid schedule is 7pm - 11pm UK time (8pm - 12am server time) on Thursday & Saturday. Our Saturday Raid is currently subject to change.

Please come with experience if applying for our Mythic Raid team, preferably having cleared HC.

Please contact our GM or one of our officers on Battlenet for more details.

• EIDOLON#21568 (GM)
  • Wimball#2238

<Efficiency> of Draenor are looking for excellent players to progress through Battle For Azeroth.

Current Progression
8/8 HC Uldir
1/8 Mythic Uldir

Raid days: Tues-Thurs-Sun (9:00pm-12:00am ST).

What we offer you:

• A guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, ideas, and strategies.
  • A raid team where spots are given out based on merit and not on favoritism.
  • A guild in which you will get as much back as you put in.
  • A place to run Mythic + with and to make new friends.

What we want:

• Players with a strong raiding background, a willingness to improve and thorough knowledge about their class. We are all social creatures that enjoy each others’ company. We are a guild of team players.
  • Drive to be the best of your class and spec.
  • People looking to be part of a team for the long term. We are looking for players that want to spend the rest of their raiding career here.
  • We want each and every one of our members to enjoy raiding here with each other and we recruit like-minded individuals.

Feel free to either look at out longer guild post @(H) Efficiency Of Draenor LF DPS or speak to one of our officers for more information.
My Btag: Suzu#2933

Hey buddy, I think Anger Management may be the place for you! Especially as a warrior as it may help with that rage generation :wink:

About us:

We’re a casual raiding guild located on Bladefist/Frostwhisper/Zenedar with aims to clear HC content and Glory of the Raider each tier as well as make as much progress into Mythic as we can. We also run multiple Mythic+ groups throughout the week for all guildies interested, and push up to, and beyond, key lvl 10.

We’re mature minded players who enjoy raiding with more than a few laughs during the our raids, we will clear all HC content and have fun getting there.

Our members are from all over Europe, although sometimes it feels like some are from another planet!

Raid days (mains) – Weds & Sun
Raid days (ALTS) - Sat
Raid Times – 8pm – 11pm (server time)

Current progress (n) – 8/8
Current progress (h) – 7/8

About you:

Age – Over 21 preferred, but for mature players 16+ we would also consider.
Availability – 2 nights, we understand that real life get’s in the way at times though.
Language – Understanding and communicating in English is a must.
Knowledge – You must know your class and all it’s specs.
Experience – Raiding at heroic level of content is a must, although for the right applicant we will consider offering a chance to step up.
Comms - We expect you to use Discord while raiding and doing Mythic+, adds to the banter when your head falls off!

If that sounds interesting to you, hit me up on battlenet at Rommel12#2398

Hey man!
Check out my post! If you’d be willing to Realm & Faction change we’re in desperate need for a warrior and would love to trial you.

Hi there Demannu,
I’m Enyia, the recruitment officer from AnV on Frostame, and we have a spot for a dps warrior. We are a laid back late night raiding guild who raid 6 hours/week - Mon/Weds/Thurs, between 22.00 - 0.00 server time. We have been raiding since 2007, have a friendly core and have even had some irl meets!
Currently on 2/8M also, and are very close to getting a Zek’voz kill!
Looking forward to adding more kills and need people like you to help us do it!

If you’re interested, add me for a chat @ hellykins#2114

Hey, what days can you raid on?

Our raid days are Friday and Sunday from 8pm -11pm ST and we’re looking for a warrior :slight_smile:

Add me - Jennbug#2965 if you’d like to have a chat

:pizza: [H] Casual Pizza Cats wants your deeps! :cat:

Are you either of these two?

• A serious casual raider: a dpser who knows her/his class and wants to progress on Mythic, but who also has a life going on.
  • An active social player: someone who wants to join events and clear content together with guildies.

Then we’re the guild for you.

RAIDING 3/8M

Raids are 8-11.30pm on Wednesday (Party Night) and Sunday (Progress Night);
and at 1pm on Saturdays (Alt/Social).

We have a flexible roster, so you will not be punished for missing a raid. !@#$ happens, we all know it. That said, loyalty is rewarded. We bring solid raid leadership, Spirit Cauldrons, Tables, Codexes, and Vantus Runes. In return, we expect you to bring a good understanding of your class and fight mechanics, and a great attitude.

We are looking for Mythic-ready dpsers who want to progress on high content, at a chill pace, with a fun guild.

More info on raiding:
reddit.com/r/CasualPizzaCats/wiki/raidwithus

IN THE WORDS OF GEORGE CLOONEY, WHAT ELSE?
Every week you have a shot at the prestigious Casual Pizza Cats Award by winning trivia night, transmog contests, hide and seek, naked foot runs, musical chairs, falling accurately to your death, limerick contests etc.. (For recent awards, check our subreddit!) Monday night is Monday Mayhem! - we run Mythic+ to get everyone their weekly +10. Every Saturday at 1pm is Casual Dog Daycare - our Normal alt/social raid. Once a month, during the Street Fight, we do an achievement run or clear any kind of special content together (e.g. Timewalking Black Temple). Finally, we have a bunch of altoholics, and if we’re really tired of life, we might even fish together.

All members are 18+ and mostly students/working, and so the guild (Discord) is most active in the evenings. We are all pretty chill people, and we like to keep it that way. We don’t tolerate drama or immature behavior.

We do not recruit the character. We recruit the person behind the character.

INFO

• we log all our raids and are happy to help you with your log
  • we stream all our raids over at www.twitch.tv/CasualPizzaCats
  • we have our own little guild economy: buying (war packages) cheaper off guild bank than AH
  • we hang out on Discord: https://discord.gg/THr7nWx
  • our subreddit has more info: reddit.com/r/CasualPizzaCats

APPLY HERE: https://goo.gl/forms/XKCpT9AF18juYy9k2

One of our recruiters will get in touch with you afterwards!

Hi Фламмий
Please read about us here : [H] [Vehemence] [Hellfire/Arathor]
I look forward to hearing from you soon. Take care in meantime :wink:

Hello mister!

I’ve attached the info for our general recruitment below for you to view at your leisure. Long story short, we have a melee slot open in my guild, due to one of our warriors having to quit due to RL stuff happening. We’re 3/8M atm and also possess a very active M+ scene - if you have any questions, then feel free to contact me. :slight_smile: Otherwise happy guild hunting!

We are a casual and mature guild

Hello Demannu!

This is my recruitment: [H-Draenor] DHX - Heroic and mythic raiding

We raid 2 days a week at present, clearing heroic and making a start on mythic if we can. Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787

Cheeeeeeers! :slight_smile: