<A> Healer seeking casual raiding guild Norm/HC - Ravencrest

As stated in title :slight_smile:
I’ve been after a nice fun casual community that is progressing normal/sometimes HC and just a fun bunch to have a laugh with.

I’m mostly a healer on different characters but main Shaman/priest. I can also switch dps when needed :slight_smile:

I am hoping for a guild who raids around 6:30-7PM UK time onwards :):slight_smile: Thanks

Hi mate how would you feel about a server transfer as we are on Silvermoon and planning on going for AOTC for this patch? If you wanna talk regarding about the guild you can message me on discord on Doyen#5351

Hei! I assume you are not interested in faction change by any chance :)?

Punished a cross realm comminuty/guild which could be a nice fit for you (specially that we do not require our raiders to server move to join us), sadly we are on Horde side :(.

But if we sound interesting and a faction change is not completely out then you can read more on our main post: Delete please

Hi Sharkyn,

Maybe you can consider Synfull on Dragonblight-EU. One of the officers has left a recruitment-post a while ago.

We are currently looking mainly for dps, with either a strong tank or healer offspec, so we can be flexible in our group-composition. If you like what you read, feel free to reach out so we can have a chat!

Best regards,

Armand
armandgrtn#2625

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.