[A]Honor Capped is Recruiting for WoW Classic!Firemaw

Your post is invalid considering you don’t yet have a guild you will be begging for a invite soon enough.

We are in need of healers and pve tanks!

Sign me up please :smiley: Looking for a dedicated PvP guild for classic and this sounds right up my street. Please let me know ^^

1 Like

Hello man contact me on battle tag see the top post for the info.

You are in a guild that has a gm who names his discord channels after german death camps, wouldn’t go taking the moral high ground if I was you.

5 Likes

all in good fun.

Dam. Saw there recruitment will stay away from these. Thanks for the heads up!

3 Likes

what server will u pick?

1 Like

Yeah best choice is Honor Capped man!

2 Likes

To be honest I cant see Honor Capped lasting on Classic.

They are too fond of their WPVP “exploits” and items.
No arenas so cant queue that to reset cooldowns!
No flying so cant divebomb people.
No quick portals for escaping.

You all be back on retail soon.

When I set out to do something I have always planned to succeed, I have the perfect job of bringing some amazing people into a truly successful game.

People like you said the same thing about our guild years ago and guess what 9 years later we are still conquering.

With nobody to fight

The screenshot is faked.

Nice to see some alliance presence in classic wpvp. Best of luck recruiting and with your in game adventures.

1 Like

Same to you mate.

Since this post we have had 13 people join. Don’t miss out :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Highly recommending this guild if you are into WPvP. Played with them during WOD and it was great fun.
Very well organized and disciplined guild. Unparalleled in setting up WPvP raids, in alliance with other guilds if needed.

Remember the rivalry with Twisted Empire-Stormscale. A guild that has been disbanded since long ago.

Guilds that stay strong for 10+ years in this game can’t be wrong!

3 Likes

Yeah mate you playing classic?

After serving 6 years in this guild there is no other place I would go, throughout the expansions this guild has always remained sociable, well organized and frequent events among other things. Honor Capped has continued to strive to be the best WPVP Guild there is and no doubt we will be doing the same in Classic. If this is what you’re looking for then get in touch via reply or in game. See you in Classic

2 Likes

The lack of smack talk going on is disappointing …

1 Like

Oh… it is Wispr… the hunter I killed in Darkshire last evening. Hi !
What server you will be going ?

Oh… it is Cowardrogue… the rogue I killed in Darkshire last evening. Hi !
What server you will be going ?

Not sure what server or faction ill play yet.