[A] Age 30+ [Mirage Raceway] <Inception>

Greetings from Mirage Raceway, Alliance side :wink:

Inception was founded from scratch when Classic launched as a guild purely for older players. The guild has since grown and is thriving, with about 200 active members.

Updated Feb 25: For our current team we are interested rogues, paladins, mages and a resto druid especially. All classes will be considered though. Additionally, socials are always welcome, regardless! :slight_smile:

Raid hours Sun & Tue 20:00-23:00.

It’s nice to have a place to play, chill and interact with like-minded, with the same reference set, history and background, not to mention less drama. A guild where you can combine family, kids, jobs, shift-work and all that…with the game, and still be able to push content as softly or as hard as is convenient for you.

Being a vanilla veteran is not a requirement ofc, but the age pretty much is, as that is the point of the guild - to unite people of a certain age composition and same interests - i.e. gaming, raiding, and fun…and a good sense of humor :))

Our long term goal is to experience all game content, which of course includes raiding. We are a laid-back and easy-going bunch, but come raid-time we expect focus, progression-hunger and dedication from our core raiders. Those members with a more casual play-style are welcome as social members ofc, as we have a wonderful and lively guild chat. Our members are spread evenly between age 30-60.

Thx for your attention and hope to see some of you around :slight_smile:

Contact me at Qritical#2227

Currently recruiting for our second raid team.

We have room for socials as well ofc :slight_smile:

Still open for more members! Come join us :slight_smile:

Recruiting all classes atm :slight_smile:

Still open for all players age 30+…come join us!! :slight_smile:

Need more for second team still and BWL!! Socials also welcome ofc :slight_smile:

Still needs some dps, and socials :slight_smile:

Getting ready for BWL now, so come join us :slight_smile:

3 Questions

• What server is it?
  • Raid hours?
  • Accept even 29 age?

It is on Mirage Raceway, Alliance side.
Raid hours Sun & Tue 20:00-23:00 (currently clearing all on Sundays though).
We can make an exception for 29 :slight_smile:

We seriously need rogues, and even paladins :slight_smile:

Still recruiting Rogues and a Resto Druid for the main team, and some others perhaps too.

The 2nd raid team will be more of an altraid with others who can’t make the normal days.

Still recruiting for both teams! :slight_smile:

Hello there,

Can you please ask some of my questions since i will be transferring from another server with my rogue.

Is there any queues on the server? I see mirage raceway is 1 of the few pve servers so guessing its crowded.
is there a discord/web page where i can get more info regarding the loot, guild structure etc?

I am a 15 year vanilla veteran played on many levels but was most hc during vanilla and tbc times. Now that i am 35, have a wife etc i am not that hc anymore but i can raid 2 days easily and tuesday and sunday are working great for me.

Hello :slight_smile:

There are no queues anywhere. We do have a Discord:
discord.gg/Z244Qj
As you know our current days are Sunday and Tuesday but we are considering moving the Tuesdays to wednesdays instead :slight_smile:

Feel free to contactme ingame or here for more info :slight_smile:
Q

Currently recruiting for our core team:
Rogues
Mages
Paladins
Resto Druid

Come join us! :slight_smile:

Hey man added you in battlenet with the tag nemesis#21830

Our Discord link:
discord.gg/7Z5G9DN

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.