[A] <LENG SQUAD> - 8/8M - 2 Day CE raiding.

23/08/2018 21:22Posted by Agilios
I think you need my paladin :D make room for my paladin!!! :D you need 1 more melee dps!!!

Thanks for the free bump! Unfortunaly we are now only searching for a windwalker monk.
Hey, i think my war arms will be better than a WW monk.

Let me know if u agree :P

Cya
27/08/2018 10:14Posted by Kilomap
Hey, i think my war arms will be better than a WW monk.

Let me know if u agree :P

Cya

Beside that we have a strict no dwarf with show helm policy, warriors cant apply Mystic Touch wich is one of the reason's were looking for another monk ;)
In case the guild is taking more than just the monk as a sub or whatever

I've played since Draenor and raided HFC mythic with a guild but since I quit in legion the guild moved to horde. I am atm looking for a guild to raid mythic with.

I see you are currently only searching for WW monks, but in case you need subs at any time I'm just leaving this here hoping to find a good guild.
28/08/2018 13:55Posted by Edwinoncliff
In case the guild is taking more than just the monk as a sub or whatever

I've played since Draenor and raided HFC mythic with a guild but since I quit in legion the guild moved to horde. I am atm looking for a guild to raid mythic with.

I see you are currently only searching for WW monks, but in case you need subs at any time I'm just leaving this here hoping to find a good guild.

Hiya Edwin, we unfortunately dont recuit people for our mythic raiding team if they didnt raid at ''Cutting Edge'' level in Legion, so you'd be better off looking elsewhere for the time being.

Regarding recruitment status it's better to keep track of wow-progress, I only visit the forums once every few days, wow-progress real took the recruitment process over through the years :(
Up, still want that WW monk!

5/8 HC currently after first raiding day with a 0,01% wipe on Zul..
Bump.exe

G'huun down 8/8 HC

Beside the WW monk we're now also consdering a BM hunter!
Bump. reset day 1/8M -- HC cleared -- progression on MOTHER.
Bump, 2/8M - 28% Zek'voz. Stil need a WW monk & BM hunter!
Bump, recuitment status updated.
Bump, 3/8M 43% on Vectis!
Bump, to be above Ravencrest folks!
Bump, 4/8M Vectis dead!
Bump, Fetid progression underway! 41%
Bump, 5/8M

Recuiting 1 exceptional Mistweaver monk!
Bum for 6/8M and some pulls on Mythrax.

Also recuiting a BM hunter now!
Any availability for an Arms Warr? who was an officer of your guild during wod? xD
16/10/2018 11:58Posted by Spanked
Any availability for an Arms Warr? who was an officer of your guild during wod? xD

We got 2 of them already! There's however always a social spot for old guildies, throw me or one of the other officers a /w in-game!
16/10/2018 20:20Posted by Mileenä
16/10/2018 11:58Posted by Spanked

We got 2 of them already! There's however always a social spot for old guildies, throw me or one of the other officers a /w in-game!

I need raid time, and opportunity to progress/gear.. as social can't do that lel
17/10/2018 10:36Posted by Spanked
16/10/2018 20:20Posted by Mileenä

I need raid time, and opportunity to progress/gear.. as social can't do that lel

I'm afraid you're gonna have to look elsewhere at this time then.

Bump for updated recuitment status!