[A] LFG to raid with

Hello all,

I’m loving what I’m seeing in Shadowlands and with that want to start raiding again. Looking for a heroic raiding guild on Alliance side who raid on Thursday’s and Sunday’s. I could do Wednesday’s in place of Thursdays, but preference for the Thursday night.

I would like to find a guild who is happy having a laugh and joke, while also progressing. Serious enough to make sure people are turning up enchanted, gemmed, food buffed and made an effort to gear some outside of raid too, while not being so uptight you can’t enjoy the raid, or getting a hammering for making a simple mistake

I am looking to play boomkin, but with a fall-back option of frost mage. I will give you a high attendance and will always aim to play my character in the higher percentile bracket. If my numbers are not right, I will work on finding out why and fix it. I will rarely miss a raid, hence why I am choosing specific days, to ensure this is the case.

The Catch! - I am not willing to move my character off my realm, as I want it to be on the same realm as all my alts. I have moved my main to raid twice in the past and both times the guild eventually disperses, leaving my main in limbo with all my alts on my current server. This time round I’m going to raid from this realm, but can create a low char on your realm for raid sign ups.

If you are on the same realm, then I would move all my chars into the guild, if the guild is populated and not a case of everyone logging off after raid until the next raid (once everyone has the new content out their system, lonely guild is not great place to be :frowning: )

Just on a final note, to be clear. I love the guild I am in now, they are a great bunch and I kind of hope for the scenario of raiding across realm so I can stay here. The ONLY reason I am looking is because they don’t raid on days I can commit to and I really want to raid in shadowlands.

Please get in touch if you think your guild is a good fit for me and of course I’m a good fit for your guild.

Cheers

Stacks

I’m too lazy draeneic butt to write whole invitation again :smiley: Sorry for that. Here the links.

I spent some time with young guild Clandestine, and I totally love their friendly athmosphere. You can check them here:

I also running my own international crossrealm community for raiding/M+, you can check it here:

2 Likes

Hello and thank you for the info. Clandestine looks good, but sadly looks to raid on a Monday, which I can’t do. I wish you guys all the best going forward :slight_smile:

well, we do our raids depending on my schedule, which is 1/3 with 24h shifts and 3 days for rest :slight_smile:

1 Like