[A] Looking for guild (387ilevel DK)

Hi all!

My name is Comett and I’m relativley new to world of warcraft.

I’m currently looking for a fun and sociable guild. One that is full of enthusiam and always looking to introduce new memebers.

From the get go I’ve instantly fallen in love with raiding and doing occasional mythic+ dungeons. I aim to find a guild that isn’t affraid to regularly delve into raids and mythic dungeons. My aim in a guild is not only to tackle the new and exciting content but also to make many friends within this expanding community.

I would also like to point out that I am diligent, respectful and easy going. I would like to bring out the best in people and of course ensure that everyone is having a good time; after all it is just a video game.

I hope that which ever guild may be reading this application will take me into consideration.

Hello,

Have a look at our recruitment thread :

and if its sounds like somewhere you might be interested in add me for a chat

Valdorn#21242

Thanks

Hi there,

I would be interested in having a hat with you regarding recruitment into our guild, Call of the Void.

We are a 9/9 HC BoD guild and currently progressing into CoS, being 1/2HC. We raid Monday and Tuesday each week, 20:00-23:00 server time.

If you would be interested in a chat with me, please feel free to throw me a friend request in-game @ wilsonnxo#2881.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.