[A] Looking for Raiding Guild

Hi there,

My partner and I are looking for a raiding guild. Both of us have a pretty extensive amount of experience leading back from WotLK. We heavily raided throughout Mists of Pandaria and off and on since then.

We formed a guild with a bunch of friends at the end of BFA, as a guild we cleared Ny’alotha and going into Shadowlands we cleared Castle Nathria, both on heroic, only to then disband the raiding team as we no longer had the interest within the guild to carry on.

We’re looking for a relaxed, friendly environment in which we can call our home. We’re both fairly quiet, not looking to join a guild full of elitists looking to push content at the highest level, we’re happy to settle for a guild progressing through Heroic tier. Currently, we’re residing on Outland Alliance and would preferably like to stay on Outland, but we could be willing to switch realm for the right guild.

We’re looking for a guild that raids around two times a week for 2-3 hours. We also enjoy doing Mythic +.

If you feel like you could provide a home for us, please either reply here or add me over on Battle.net Imerzion#2531.

Many thanks,

Krethas

Hey!
I assume you are not interested in faction change :slight_smile: ? Too bad that alliance cannot be part of Horde community yet and join us for raiding.
We are chill, relaxed, drama free guild/community which raids on Wed/Thurs from 21 to 00 ST as well as we do m+ over the weekend and evenings.
If I sparked some interest in us, feel free to take you time and read the main recruitment post: Delete please
or add me on discord: Mari#6813

Hi Krethas,

Maybe you can have a look at Synfull on Dragonblight-EU. We are a fairly laid back, friendly guild and have all kinds of activities going on during the week. Our aim is to get curve for all of our member every raid-tier, and get people their KSM each season.

We’ve recently put up a recruitment post here;

If you like what you read, and would like to have a chat to learn more, please feel free to contact me on BattleNet!

Best regards,

Armand
armandgrtn#2625

If you’re interested gimme a poke!

Hey Krethas,

See our (somewhat old) recruitment post from when 9.2 launched.

We might be what you’re looking for, I would like to have a chat with you, if you can add my discord (my friends list on bnet is a minefield and I’ve only got like one friend slot available) then we can have more of a chat to explore and see if we’re both what the other is looking for.

discord is Shifty#5137

Hello there👋

I like your post, seems to match up quite nicely. I’m looking for a few new friends for the guild The Forgotten Few on alliance side Arathor.

As a guild our raid goal is AOTC in our own time, we aim for organised enough to do that without getting too serious or stressed about it (seems to work, 14 in a row so far). Raids are 2100-2330st Tuesdays and Thursdays.

We also used discord heavily for m+ with guildies plus the usual random chat (and cat pictures ofc😄 ). The guilds a pretty relaxed, drama free place overall. “Real life comes first” is the rule.

No issue with grouping up via battlenet first to see if it works, I’m against server transfers until everyone is sure tbh, no point someone paying money then finding its a bad match for whatever reason.

There’s a whole load of information on our info/recruitment discord if there’s enough in the above that you want to know more or chat:

https://discord.gg/NP7jkB8rJr