[A] Looking for Weekend-Raiding guild

Hey out there!

I’m your friendly 22 year old WoW-Player, and I sadly find myself having to look for a new guild due to my new work schedule making my current guild’s raidtimes not work for me anymore.
And so I am in need of a new Alliance guild (Preferably on my current realm, Argent Dawn, but if needed I am willing to Realmtransfer.) that raids on Weekends.
I’m a relaxed guy, and I tend to get along well with 95% of all people I meet. I’ve been playing WoW since WotLK, though I only really got into raiding a tiny bit in WoD, a bit more in Legion (mostly Antorus because I had a huge downtime during Legion). I managed to clear 8/8 HC and 2/8 M Uldir, as well as 6/9 BoD and 1/2 HC CoS (mostly due to me having another big downtime between 8.0 and 8.1.5)
I am hoping to do Heroic Raids initially but I want to get into Mythic if possible.
My Characters are my DPS Demon Hunter, a Frost Mage that I’m in the Process of gearing and soon joining them a Paladin and Druid.
If you wanna contact me, hit me up here or on Discord (DrTriForce#5720)

Hi Vynarià,

I am not sure if our guild might be the right fit for you since we currently do not have any intention to go Mythic but thought I might as well try since I think other than that you might make a good fit.

GLHF is a weekend raiding guild based on Lightbringer/Mazrigos that raids every Saturday and Sunday 20.00 until 23.00 server time. We currently have 9/9 Heroic and 2/2 Heroic and you play a class we’re currently looking for.

I will spare you too much of a read, so I will link our recruitment post instead where our contact info and website is written, as well as more info.

Thanks for your interest, but going Mythic raiding is something that’s rather important for me. Heroic Raiding is nice, but I want to challenge myself to be the best I can be in Mythic.

1 Like

No problem! Good luck in your search. :smiley: