[A] Mage LF Guild <Silvermoon>

I’m a returning player, mostly been playing Classic the last year. Looking for a guild, preferably on Silvermoon but might change faction/server for the right guild.

I’m not at Mythic raid level quite yet but I’m a dedicated player who could fit quite nicely into a 2 night per week Normal/HC setup.

raffles#21270

G’day Discowhisky! If you’d consider a Horde guild on Chamber of Aspects I’m sure we’d love to have you on board. We’re a very active guild with a TON of active players. We have recently recruited quite a few returning players too, so you would feel right at home we feel if you want to reroll.

We raid twice a week progress, into SL we’ve shuffled to raiding Mon/Tue 20:00-22:30ST the other days we just do … Stuff? M+, achievements, alts … Look we have a lot of fun, our calendar is always bursting with activities.

We’re no CE guild, never will be, but we do Mythic raiding and we’re looking at getting to the 2nd half of the Mythic raid in SL. Our forte is an EXTREMELY lively guild, gchat and Discord (some channel names could get me banned on forums for a few weeks), helpful people, and calendar stuff almost every day of the week.

We have all types of players, raiders, socials, bit of both, achievement hunters… And we have many of each so we make events for every type of player and they all get plenty of people attending.

Give us a shout if this sounds good to you.

LepantoESP#4381 on Discord

Hey, you might considering The Varangian Guard. They’re building raid team for SL. Nice people, have only positive experience :slight_smile: