[A - Mograine] The Lovely Lads is recruiting! Wed/Thur raids with Smart DKP! 8/8 BWL #LadsOnTour

The Lovely Lads | Mograine-Alliance | Boomer-Friendly | Smart DKP

The Lovely Lads is on a mission - to create a chill, but high performance atmosphere, with transparent leadership and no drama ever. Here’s how we’ve done it:

:ice_cream: Smart DKP - Win Your First Item Within Weeks, With No Hoarding :ice_cream:

:small_orange_diamond: Our system awards items to the highest points holder, at a fixed percentage-based cost, up to 95% for weapons. This means fast movement up the table for all players, and no hoarding.
:small_orange_diamond: Earn DKP by attending, not by kills - both our raid nights award DKP equally, with bonuses for progression.
:small_orange_diamond: New players typically win their first item within 2-3 weeks.

:coffee: Boomers Rise Up - Transparent Rules, No Core/Pleb Divisions, Chill Leaders :coffee:

:small_blue_diamond: Guild rules and decisions are captured in our boomer policy document - our officers strive for fairness and consistency.
:small_blue_diamond: No yelling on Disc, no drama, no rage.
:small_blue_diamond: And we don’t do ‘core teams’ - everyone gets a fair shot at loot, at raid slots, at everything.

:cut_of_meat: Schedule and Raid Info :cut_of_meat:

:small_orange_diamond: Raid Schedule: Wednesday and Thursday, 19.40 to 23.00
:small_orange_diamond: Consumables: BiS elixir for DPS, pots/runes for healers, food. World buffs optional. No flasks needed.
:small_orange_diamond: Progression: 55 Min BWL clears

:beers: Classes Needed :beers:

:hamster: Dagger Rogue
And exceptional candidates from other classes will be considered!

To apply, simply join our Discord at this link and use the command %apply - the rest is done via DMs! Applications are anonymous and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours!

https://discord.gg/XhwWcEb

1 Like

Looking for a non-human fury warrior - we want to be able to give out the axes in BWL and Ony so you’ll get priority on those!

Still after a dagger rogue!

Dagger Rogue here :slight_smile: but just lvl 40 and a newbe

Still after a hunter, now got room for a dagger rogue!

Still looking for a hunter! 65 min BWLs with fast-moving DKP, no hoarding, no drama, just guys being dudes.

Bump! Recruitment is finally open again, now looking for a dagger rogue! 55min BWLs with %-based DKP!

Just throwing myself in here, so I can receive a notification when you’re looking for resto druids. For a friend, ofc.

Bumpin ya up! Still looking for that dagger rogue.

Hey there currently raiding two nights a week with a guild that seems torn apart by drama & I would really like to find a home where I could raid each week in a supportive environment.

Already 8/8BWL & I only need my t2 shoulders & bracers to finish my set. I know you are not looking for a priest at the moment however If you find another priest would help your roster please feel free to contact me.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.