[A/N* RP] The Men of Good Faith

26th of Januray :+1:

4 Likes

Proper good lads these lot. Although my RP interaction with em was brief, it was one to remember! Wishing you lot the best and hope to see you soon!

4 Likes

And now for a quick update:

Due to my omnipotent wisdom + boredom I have decided to list the guild’s ranks in the OP, for any who may have wanted to know.

Also, cheers to everyone who’s shown support on the thread and folks who’ve tolerated our somewhat “in your face” RP style. Couldn’t do this type of stuff without everyone enabling us. :cowboy_hat_face: :smoking:

4 Likes

Fresh home soon.

3 Likes

Wait what? We’ve got something better than that. We call it Zeppelin Fuel. I’d like to contest this statement and I want to declare that Zeppelin Fuel is in fact the strongest alcoholic beverage on Azeroth.

3 Likes

I don’t think he has any working vital organs to begin with. Undead, you know.

1 Like

Oh aye, of course. Writes Men of Good faith into the book of grudges and scribbles Teyha out.

1 Like

This is like the second or third time I got taken OUT of the book. How do I keep getting into it?

We do annual check every month to put all the Horde names back into it. nods

1 Like

Ahh, good to breathe the outside air once more.
I am free.

2 Likes

A photographer recently captured a picture of some of the gang out on the praire :cowboy_hat_face::smoking:

http://imgur.com/gallery/1LI8Ro8

Credit goes to Ransack for the Epic art. Thanks for a year of hard work making this !!

9 Likes

We just want to say a BIG thank you to everyone who came and interacted with us at the Uldum Nights! While we were the service providers we cannot bring enjoyment without the fantastic engagement we got from the community as a whole. We really felt the love and it’s a heartfelt thanks to all!

In other news: The Men of Good Faith will be using their good fortune taken from the fools-… Good customers at Uldum to fuel their next grand expedition. Having been run out of the lands previously during the conflict the Men now seek to take advantage of the ‘cooled’ nature of affairs within the central part of Kalimdor to do some “Genuine” exploration for once! Laying low as per usual until their name is no longer on the forefront of every guards lips within Stormwind.

The Men of Good Faith: Are you bold? Manly? Adventurous? Possess male genitalia? Then you might be exactly what we’re looking for. Should you be in possession of a flexible moral compass or see no quarrel in stealing a child’s icecream in retaliation for some attitude then seek them out today! Led by the Ostentatious Baron William and his loyal triumvirate of officers: Daelth Embertap - Bren Ironburner - Sir Owlsworth. They show no fear in the face of impossible odds and neither should you! Enlist today!*
*WOMEN NEED NOT APPLY.

Our main storyline has been progressing nicely and we do hope within a week or so that we are able to share with everyone the grand conclusion to our “first” of many adventures.

8 Likes

They stole my shoes.

8 Likes

The Baron has quickly added a change to this part of the message, adding in the following: “And are you also a man?”

5 Likes

Canute, cleverly freed from prison just before he would surely be hung, has joined his associates (The Men of Good Faith) and travelled to Uldum. There, he protected their stall and stash with a shimmering scimitar and also allowed himself time to lay low after the escape.

4 Likes

These guys are incredibly rewarding to RP with. Really, they are well written, spontaneously funny, and open to all sorts of free flowing RP. I’ve had nothing but a pleasure and my guild loves the chance to mingle with the Men of Good Faith.

8 Likes

Absolutely love Rping with these guys. They stole my bag of peanuts.

6 Likes

Good guild. Good RPers. Nasty boys.

Looks like trouble a-brewing.

5 Likes

now THIS is epic

5 Likes

Enjoyable RP and a great community.
What more is there to ask for?
Loving my stay with these boys, really suggest for anyone to reach out. You won’t regret it!

5 Likes