[A/N* RP] The Men of Good Faith

Toxic members housed under the guild, ooc ruined the rest of the member’s of that guild’s image for me, easily can suggest nicer company from other communities
https://imgur.com/a/I4xkPia
left before I got verbally abused too :^)

3 Likes

How does one get a 10 seconds duel counter? I’m wondering :o

1 Like

Duelers guild countdown is 15 seconds.

1 Like

Ah, thanks for saying!

2 Likes

You wouldn’t have been verbally abused because the boys didn’t think it was a big deal/they were grieving you. Sorry if you’re offended because they didn’t duel you in the brawler’s guild + were admittedly a bit “haha” about it, but the fellas wanted to do their own thing/you were still free to queue with your friends.

14 Likes

yes mate, got a rollie, want any haze?

8 Likes

I mean from what the screenshot shows, the guy beat someone in a duel, then the loser and his friend seemed to get pretty salty about it pretty quickly.

Also, Duellers Guild. It’s meant to be 1 on 1 duels with anyone that signs up. If the two guys wanted to duel each other, there’s plenty of other places to do so.

Culby wasn’t very reasonable, admittedly, and that’ll be sorted out sure. The boys were after a tabard, and there’s nowhere else to get it. That’s just how mafia works.

:rage: :rage: :rage: dont SAY that.

1 Like

thicc 3p1c exposé here, showing us people spamming /laugh a few times, that’ll truly absolutely destroy them.

Men of good faith are hella chill btw, they added some good flavor for the neutrals in Desolace during that campaign, hope to run into them more often.

9 Likes

We were repeatedly queing to quickly farm the tabard. There was never a duel between the two acting parties, my guildmate simply did /concede to not waste time dueling someone else. He did maybe overreact a bit afterwards, but I was in the party and there was no ill-intent. That last line of yours also applies to the offended party, if he wanted to duel he could’ve just wandered off and /duel whoever else was in his party.

8 Likes

I actually wasn’t salty just waited for You to leave. Had a long day and wanted to get a chuckle out of some silly spam.

Sorry if you were offended, mate, didn’t mean that. :persevere:

10 Likes

Nah culby it’s over for you after those toxic /laughs. Consider yourself absolutely demolished.

9 Likes

Up against the pole Culby. Lynching time!

9 Likes

That aside, if anyone has some criticism about our RP/the way we act towards others when RPing, feel free to post it here or hit us up about it ingame. Especially if we’ve been “destructive” towards any RP. :wink:

If it’s about a /laugh or some other such thing, I’ve said as much as I will on the matter. Feel free to whisper us about it though, instead of fleeing in fear of verbal abuse!

7 Likes

I mean, the guy wanted to duel. So he went and got some from people who you would imagine would want to duel; AKA the Dueller’s Guild. Doesn’t just trying to duel and win against one person over and over kind of defeat the object of the achievement and tabard? The point of him being able to duel someone else who would want to is a little redundant due to where it even happened in the first place.

I’m afraid we are Casual Gamers. :cowboy_hat_face::smoking:

12 Likes

why are you even posting these massive paras, are you the dudes manager

5 Likes

2.6k rated RPers however :cowboy_hat_face: :smoking:

11 Likes

take the L dance
yeah anyway this is my favourite RP guild

6 Likes

Well you’re not my favourite deputy until you stop calling people mongs though. For shame.

6 Likes