[A/N* RP] The Men of Good Faith

Mainly because I saw someone mention this guild a couple days ago and wanted to take a look, actually. Curious about what the guild was, and I just see something like this going on. You can imagine my wonder about what the guild looks like is all.

Feel free to say hello when we’re RPing. Believe it or not, we don’t /laugh and /spit on people 99% of the time.

1 Like

I’ll be sure to the next time I’m around, uh, wherever you guys end up. (I tend to wander, but you never know)

2 Likes

We hit the road often. Maybe we’ll cross paths, cowpoke. :cowboy_hat_face::smoking:

3 Likes
https://gyazo.com/d044f70bbdab5f7d91953ba8dff9784b

He has been punished, worry not.

10 Likes

If he wanted to duel that’s all fair and good. We just didn’t want to duel him. As specified by our GM below your post, we’re just filthy casuals who wanted a cool tabard for transmogging purposes. And again, if he JUST wanted to duel or make progress towards the achievement or tabard, all he’d have to do was ask us and we would have thrown him an invite to our group and brought him along for it. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

10 Likes

:clown_face:

9 Likes

in ten characters. fool.

7 Likes

Takes a blade and commits sudoku after the shame of his clowning.

10 Likes

Reading this makes me wanna gouge my eyes out.

1 Like

In other news:

The Men of Good Faith find themselves temporarily conscripted into the Alliance military, heading back to the war in Kalimdor that they dread so much.

However, the gang seems awfully happy about the prospect, as far as any outsiders can tell. Is there an ulterior motive at play here? Stay tuned, dear readers…

11 Likes

I’m coming for your turban…Canute.

6 Likes

Oh no I sure hope not. That’d be bad for business!

6 Likes

The video summarizes the absolute chaos these lads cause wherever they go! Good lads, granted me asylum as the guards in Stormwind falsely accused me of crimes.

11 Likes

Once more the men find themselves in a position of strength. Fighting the savage, rabid mess of the Horde in the confines of Feralas. New members enlisting for glory and for gain - though not all has been peaceful and signs are showing on the horizon of a storm brewing…

“We have an offer then?” The words so simple held in themselves the fate of something far greater. “Roberts has asked for our aid when the Accord make their attack. His coin is generous, but we would cost our relations with the rest of the crews.” William nodded solemnly, treachery was another tool in the Bay and he felt no guilt over what had to be done. “Send word. We will make good our promise to him.”

The Men of Good Faith have been conscripted into the flashpoint currently taking place in Feralas. It does seem that the long-arm of the Law can in fact reach you while on vacation in Uldum (Thanks Hacklet… :dagger:) Proving their worth as military assets all in the name of a sudden and abrupt destruction of their records.

Word spreads out from the battle ravaged lands of Feralas about the Baron William. Rumours claim in the midst of battle that he proclaimed himself the Rightful Duke of Eastweald, and has challenged all those who contest it to step forth and meet him in honourable combat and step forth they did: Baron Morsteth heard his cry and accepted his duel. The fighters parted among them and in the eyes of the Light and those in attendance the foul corpse-Baron was struck down and defeated. Running back to his camp with his tail between his legs.

It is true! The Baron has fabricated documents granting him claim to the Duchy of Eastweald, elevating his status from the already dubious ‘Baron’ to the “Duke” as a quick disclaimer; the documents are fake – we are not overwriting any pre-standing lore and have a storyline planned in the further involving this.

PS: An unreliable narrator has given cause to the rumours. Are they true to you? DECIDE NOW.

10 Likes

It’s true. I’m actually Calia Menethil.

5 Likes

Baron Calia Memethil.

I like the idea of this guild. Looking forward to befriend you to do the dirty jobs and make us look good <3

This hidden coalition shall be named Brotherhood of Men!

4 Likes

That’s Duke Baron Calia Menethil to you, punk.

7 Likes

God save the queen, I am an antichristaah!!

Can I call you fannywood? ^^

1 Like

Rad lads :ok_hand:

11 Likes