[A or H] Looking for Mythic Raiding

Hi,

This is a total shot in the dark, but hopefully there is a decent guild out there that may have what I am looking for.

So I’ve been playing WoW for years now, raided a lot previously (since BC so the list is LONG) and have slowly lost touch with old friends who I used to raid with.
I am currently playing on Alliance on Argent Dawn, though this isn’t set in stone - in fact more than happy to move. I never really RPed, just played here with IRL friends.

Current max level characters are Shaman, Death Knight, Druid, Priest and Paladin. I have all classes at 50, so wouldn’t take much work to cap something.

I’d prefer to play DPS, but happy to have a useful offspec or alt. Also interested in pushing M+ or dabbling in arenas. So a guild that is active outside of raid times is perfect.

Ideally the guild would be looking to progress Mythic. Used to be a HC raider when that was the highest difficulty, and I raided mythic progress in Blackrock Foundry. Dabbled in a bit of raid leading early Legion, but boy oh boy was that stressful! (Herding cats would have been easier).

Anyway, if you have any questions or think you might be the right fit for me, drop a response on here or give me a poke in game wizbean#2948

I’m more than happy to bore people with my extensive raiding history if need be :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey there, maybe you like this ?