[A] Paladin Ret - Looking for a home!

Hello Everyone!

I’m currently searching for a place to call home! I’ve been playing every patch of BFA casually and stopped my subscription a few months back.
I’ve decided to rejoin as to be honest there is no other games that I’m enjoying playing and I would like to start to take WOW more seriously.

Returning back to 8.3 I’ve managed to achieve a ilvl of 446. I play mainly DPS Paladin Ret, I have always been a Tank but wasn’t very good as never took up dungeons and raids.

I’m hoping someone would have me be apart of there team. I’m new to raiding and mythic+ dungeons but am doing well so far. Looking for guilds that do raids, dungeons, transmog, alt levelling and Mount hunting.

A little more about me is found below

Realm - Quel’Thalas

Age - 23.

Location - United Kingdom.

Gender - Male.

Microphone - Yes.

Discord - Compo#5513

Times available - From 6pm most days - Weekends - Anytime

Thanks for taking the time reading. Hope to speak to you some of you soon :slight_smile:

Compo

Hi mate, if you dont mind switching realms to Silvermoon? Dungeons and Flagons are looking for members.
If you’re interested in joining message my battletag.
drunkendwarf#2918

Hi :slight_smile: I’m a member of the council from a guild called Revolution, we’re located on quel’thalas & azjol-nerub servers.

Our raid days/ times are…
Wednesday & Thursday 7:45pm onwards (gametime)
Friday & Saturday 8:45pm - 11:30pm (gametime)

We provide all personal food(s), feasts & cauldrons :slight_smile:

Here is a link to our guild ad - [A] RANGED DPS for hc & mythic raiding

Add me on battlenet if you’re interested :slight_smile: Hopefully I get to hear from you soon!

Mortemxdraco#2845