[A] Past It - Argent Dawn - A New Guild For Mums, Dads and Grandparents

I’m afraid Alyce, bottom line is that you were removed for ‘the greater good’. When people had to whisper each other ‘be careful what you say now, Alyce is online’ is not good, and your salty posts on our recruitment threads aren’t helping your cause either, they’re just pointing out that other guilds getting you on board will have the same issues.

Not getting into an argy bargy on the forums, the type of people we’re wanting to recruit will read this and see through it anyway.

We have every right in the world to keep this an active, happy and snowflake free community.

So it’s wrong to talk to people before you kick them? :thinking:

‘be careful what you say now, Alyce is online’ People actually said that? That hurt. :frowning:

I have aspergers. I always say what i feel and think. Im standing up to myself and im damn proud of myself and no one can take that away from me! :smiley:
I still think its wrong to kick people here and there for the smallest things. Wouldnt it be so much nicer if people talked and explained why they have to leave? They might understand and leaves happy and not confused and with a lot of anxiety. I know people kick others all the time, i just think people should be nice to each other and not treat each other like air.

Im actually a nice person, just a bit weird in my aspie ways haha :smile:. I often dont understand peoples intentions and why they do things, but i do my best. Sorry i wasnt your perfect guild member for you. This whole things is just sad, that it had to end like this.

Be nice to your members. Remember, they are people behind the names, with feelings.

I dont like the way you kick people, but i still believe you are good people. I believe everyone are good people, its just missunderstanding that sometimes get in the way. I dont know you, you dont know me. Maybe we could have been friends if we had time? Who knows. :slightly_smiling_face:

Im going to stop here.

Peace and hugs :hugs:

Bye. :slightly_smiling_face:

You were in the guild for 2 days on a low level alt, barely spoke. You then announced in guild chat you didn’t feel like you fit in and we told you that you did. You joined discord and started responding to ppl’s messages with sad or angry faces, that made us feel like we couldn’t post anything at all in fear of upsetting you. Now please get over it and move on.

Hi I was just wondering how closed you are for healers? Locked, barred, encased in concrete and buried 3 miles underground closed or just pulled to while out for lunch closed?

Hi Loraya,

Unfortunately for healers, we’re pretty closed off, one of them had to switch out to an alt last raid. Especially for Paladin healers, we’ve locked them in a case, buried the case, concreted over then buried the key I’m afraid!

There’s literally mythic plus runs going every second of the day and night at the moment though if that’s your thing, but as much as I’d love to have more people on board, I couldn’t offer a spot as a main healer!

Just an update too - 5/9hc after first raiding week.

Just an update to let people know that unfortunately our raid team is full! Full to the brim in fact. We are always looking for some lovely social players to join us. If you are interested in Mythic+ and normal raids there’s space, but the heroic team is full up. We have people from the age of 23-75. Lots of UK members, people from Sweden, Belgium, even USA! Come and be a part of something great, if you are past it, you are welcome!

If you’re looking a for a nice guild that is also a good place to raid, here isn’t it.

They randomly appointed a raid leader with average awareness, and it turned into a complete dictatorship. It’s ridiculous that so-called mature groups of people can’t have proper conversations anymore, sadly.

On the other hand, 80% or more of the people I had no issues with at all, amazing people. But the raiding…

Hi, I’m really interested in talking to you.
My Bnet is: LukejEEE#2405