[A-PvE] Fallen Dreamers đź’¤ - On hiatus!

Due to how practically half the rooster feels about NYA we’re taking a longer break until we either feel the game again or pre-patch hits, whichever comes first.

Y’ello, we are Fallen Dreamers your local progression oriented casual raiding guild, building upon a foundation of quality over quantity in our players.
Our goal is to achieve AOTC while having fun doing so, with some dabbling into early Mythic bosses after HC is on farm.
When not raiding we enjoy running M+ together or playing other games, notably SCP: Secret Laboratory on Thursdays days we’re not raiding.
We’re generally a lighthearted guild who don’t take ourselves too seriously, we’re here to have fun and kill stuff, not bicker and argue.

We run raiding via raid council, allows everyone to have a say and opinion in what changes need to be made and allows for civil discussion about raid related topics. Yes this means trials have a voice as well.

Raid days & Progress

Our raid days are Wednesday and Sunday between 19:30 and 22:30 GMT+1 (Server time).

Uldir: 7/8 HC 8/8 Normal.
BoD: 9/9 HC 9/9 Normal and 1/9 Mythic. AOTC+Glory
Cos: 2/2 Normal 2/2HC. AOTC
EP: 8/8 Normal 8/8 HC 3/9Mythic. AOTC+Glory
Ny’alotha: 12/12 Normal 12/12 HC 4/12 Mythic AOTC

Mondays are dedicated to “Mythic Madness” in which we run Mythic+ on a basis of putting the guild before individuals, I.E if helping our raiders secure their weekly chest we’ll gladly help do that every week.

Recruitment
  • Tank spots Closed
  • Healer spots Closed
  • RDPS spots Open Ele Shaman, BM Hunter, Lock, Boomkin, Mage
  • Melee DPS spots Closed

While we do not have gear requirements per say, we expect you to be ready to hop into content at a comfortable level and be able to pull your own weight. This means actively gearing if your ilvl is quite far below the content we run, we’ll be happy to run M+ with you as long as you ask about it.

We value a bring the player not the class approach, play whatever spec you feel comfortable performing on, as we’re not an elite level guild. We do expect you to be willing to improve, learn and grow as a player, don’t be afraid to ask, we don’t bite (much) and will gladly answer any question.

The trial period is around a month, this allows us to evaluate how well you fit into the social dynamic and our raid composition.
Joining our Discord server is mandatory for any current and trialling member, as it is our “main hub” and where most communication goes on outside of raids.

Here’s a few things that’ll be a benefit to have or join in on:

• A working mic, while talking isn’t mandatory it helps out a lot.
  • Being flexible, having multiple specs geared is a great help to both you and us.
  • Joining us in other games, we like to be social and doing so usually involves us playing other games.
  • While logs are pretty redundant due to corruption, linking logs gives us an idea what to expect.
  • A healthy dose of humor never hurts anyone.
TL;DR Schedule

Mondays - Mythic Madness
Wednesdays - Raiding 19:30-22:30
Thursdays - Other games/SCP: Secret Laboratory
Fridays - Alt run 20:30-22:30
Sundays - Raiding 19:30-22:30

You can contact us in-game by messaging us:
Aldru-ArgentDawn Aldru#2531
Westlysnipes-ArgentDawn westrice#21948
Ovin-ArgentDawn Aceth#2503
for more info if the thread has left any questions unanswered. Or send us an in-game mail, that also works.

FAQ

Dru this is your Nth thread
Listen I am bad at keeping up, also things happended so needed a new thread as the old one got locked due to inactivity :,)

Stance on RP?
Due to our guild location on Argent Dawn some of us do RP(some more than others) and as such we do not tolerate any kind of disruption of RP from our members. Being caught doing so will result in a warning or removal from the guild. If anyone catches our members doing so, please forward screenshots or videos of said disruption to Aldru-ArgentDawn, in worst case scenarios you can request my discord and send them there, however my discord is not publicly available due to people stalking me in the past.
I personally encourage people to at least give RP a go, they might get into it or they may not but at least they’ve tried it. We do not have an RP theme as RP is not the main point of us.

Side-note regarding RP
Neither I, not my officer team will monitor what kind of RP a member does, we do however greatly encourage (and sternly so) any member who feel the “need” to ERP to do so in private and ideally not at all. Being caught results in either a very stern talking to a swift removal depending on severity and circumstances, people are well aware of a 0 tolerance of this from us.

Do I need any previous raid experience?
No, but it is a bonus to have when trialling.

My Class/Role/Specc isn’t listed, does that mean I cannot join?
No, by all means feel free to reach out! The list is more of a wishlist rather than a must-be list.

Any age requirement?
Preferably 18+, most of us are in our 20s with a few outliers in their late teens or thirties and above.

more will be added as needed

We’re still looking for folks so we can delve into Mythic Ny’alotha keeping the raid fresh, seeing as clearing HC on the first raid day of the week is… a thing that caught us off guard to say the least.

1 Like

Still looking for some Ranged DPS and a healer or two so we can head into Mythic Ny’alotha :>

We delved into Mythic Ny’alotha last night and Wrathion went down, looking at Skitra and possibly Maut as our next targets :>

After some help from friends and friendly pugs we’re now 3/12 Mythic!

1 Like

We found Shad’har being unfortunate to do with a melee heavy group, so we’re still very much on the lookout for RDPS.

Doggo down taking us to 4/12 Mythic and our eyes are set on Hivemind to go down next.

Updated the OP with the alt runs on fridays on TLDR schedule, while we’re on a break due to peoples IRL schedules and me getting like a few people hooked on Minecraft.
I consider the latter a win :>

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.