A question of curiosity

Hello, PCU here, it’s your lucky day. You can join super easily by just joining one of these award winning guilds!

Edit: I totally posted the Doom Eternal OST by mistake the first time, but that’s also applicable.

10 Likes

I was always interested to give the Horde RP a try. I believe this PCU is the best place to be at? :smiley:

7 Likes

110%, and not even just for Horde. The PCU is a place for gamers of all kind these days.

3 Likes

So as I read through the main PCU thread, I have to choose a specific guild to join and be part of it? I am not really sure how to get connected in this hah :smiley:

2 Likes

Why don’t you tell us a bit about a character you’d like to play and we can help you find which guild is best?

3 Likes

The PCU has guilds on both Horde and Alliance, delivering quality roleplay for just about any race you want to play!

For Worgen, for example, there is the Dirge of Teldrassil

That’s right, to join the community, you simply join one of the guilds that is part of the PCU.

6 Likes

Honestly I am “acheing” for a very long time for a more mm… chaotic theme for RP. This is a long turn off for me around AD (I am mostly RPing Alliance chars because of the population and contacts I made, but that can change!), and that is the repetitive “standard” RP you find around looking in the most populated regions.

What I wanted for instance was to always try and RP/develop a character that uses dark magical arts or has peculiar and disturbing motives. Perhaps aiding some shady cause that likes to pull strings which have real and visible repercussions :smiley:

Perhaps you’ll be interested in the PCU’s “Loyalist” faction then Grim Gest offers the perfect place for a more evil character. Or if you wish to be Horde Loyal there are certainly options too depending on race.

3 Likes

Oh! Also… I have never RPed a Horde character, that’s why I am willing to try also. So I am rather new at how the Horde theme is :smiley:

Currently the PCU’s horde RP scene is split into Sylvanas Loyalists: Grim Gest (Void Cult), Rotgarde (Sylvanas Loyalists) + Copper Street Solutions (Goblin Criminal Gang) and the Horde: Hand of Conquest (Grunt Legion), Highblood Myrmidons (Blood Elf + Nightborne Imperialists), Bilgewater Battalion (A-la the NPC Organisation), Dustpaw Caravan (Vulpera Caravan), Ronin (Pandaren Militia), Moonlight Melody (Shal’dorei Elune Sisterhood), Painted Shields (Troll Empire Dudes) and Red Venturers (Mercinares)

There’s also the Durburuk Faction. He is just Duburuk, we all aspire to be him.

There’s a wide range of RP in all of these guilds and pretty much anything to take your fancy. The world is your oyster.

7 Likes

Very well, I will read through and make a fresh new char after I gave it a good thought. Thanks for clearing this up!

3 Likes

I highly recommend you not to involve yourself with these people. It’s one giant Federation of Evil.

:angry:

7 Likes

My soul is already lost, thanks for the warning though.

2 Likes

Make sure to check this out, you can see which guild we have!
We have plenty of concepts for you.
Both Horde and Alliance.

5 Likes

Yeah! It’s a community of guilds that all just wanna RP and create some plots and events together. When you join a guild, you won’t be limited to just RPing with them and will end up interacting with loads of the people from the others anyway.
If that sounds overwhelming, it isn’t. Group or paired events will indeed happen, but there’ll be plenty of guild-only stuff to get involved in, and depending on the guild, they might have some downtime or guilded PvE/PvP going on, too.

I joined PCU last year and if AD was only PCU there’d be enough to do and enough to RP with that I’d be pretty content!

5 Likes

Not OP but if you guys could point me in the direction of a PCU affiliated guild that welcomes Dark Iron Dwarves into their story I’d appreciate it! Just came back to WOW and unlocked these guys literally three days ago and want to get back into roleplay with him badly!

The concept doesn’t necessarily matter since the character hasn’t been fleshed out yet but I definitely want him to stay true to the sorcery/shady roots of the clan, so if you guys know of somewhere he’d fit and point me in that direction I would greatly appreciate it.

3 Likes
4 Likes

People’s Cabbage Union

It’s a society of cabbage farmers who want better rights and increase funding for cabbage farming in Latvia.

The Ratters would also happily take on an angry dwarf - we already have Mister Grimbreath who enjoys setting things on fire and…to be honest, that’s the main thing he does

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.