[A] Ravencrest - Looking for mythic raiding Guild

Hello, i am currently looking to join a mythic raiding guild. I had a job change at the end of 2021 and sadly the raid times on my current guild do not fit me anymore. I tried to make it work for a couple of months but couldn’t. That being said im currently 5/10M with significant experience on painsmith (10%) but sadly i couldn’t attend the raid they actually got him down. With that out of the way…

What i have to offer:
-Melee DPS players, currently maining a frost dk for progress in 9.1. I also have a decently geared warrior and an up and coming monk. I am willing to reroll to any needed melee dps spec for 9.2 but you have to let me know ahead of the time.
-Never late and can attend all of the raids. (Of course, unless something unexpected happens)
-M+ enjoyer, whether its pushing keys or doing weeklies im happy to participate.
-Very talkative and enjoy the bants ( outside of pulls :D)
-Always prepared for raid with tactics research and character min-maxing to the best of my ability.

What im looking for:
-Mythic raiding guild that is actively looking for progression and why not CE
-2-3 days of raiding per week. Days are mostly irrelevant but hours are. Raids must finish at 23:00 CET the latest.
-Active members outside of raid times.
-M+ players.
-English speaking
-Has some SoD bosses under their belt already and wants to raid actively in 9.2.

I am willing to realm transfer but a discussion is needed beforehand.

For more details, logs and discussion please contact me on discord RazvanC88#1092 or leave me a way to contact you and i’ll get in touch with you.

Thank you.

Hey Razvan, I just sent you a message on Discord. I think my guild might be just what you are looking for!

Hey!

The Gauntlet (A) on Nordrassil/BDF are looking for a few more long term members for our wonderful mythic raiding team, we’re open both for taking in players now or when 9.2 comes along.

We raid Sundays and Tuesdays 8-11 pm svt, and our current progression is 5/10 M (so we’re currently on Painsmith).

The Guild has been around and mythic raided since 2005 with decent results. It’s mainly a pve guild, and apart from progression raiding we also have a social raid team and a lot of players doing M+, all from low keys up to +20ies. Some pvp is going on as well, but mostly for fun and giggles!

We’re residing on a small server which gives a homey feel to the guild. Player turnover is low and we all have time to get to know each other. We take pride in our great social environment and believe it is a big factor of why we’ve been around for so long! The guild is very versatile and has members from all over Europe, and ages ranging from teens all the way up to our Co-GM who recently turned 60! Everyone acts nice and mature, while still having fun together :slight_smile:

The progression raid team is looking for someone who plays their class well, can attend both raid nights, and is a team player. Someone who thinks the social environment is just as important as killing the bosses, but is capable and willing to put in the time and effort needed to eventually reach cutting edge with us!

Please let me know if this sounds interesting to you! My discord tag is Frippe#2043 (I’ll add you but then you know who comes knocking :slight_smile: )

Best regards,
Frida - Haltastic