[A] [Ravencrest] Returning Balance DPS LF Guild. Will switch realms for the right guild!

Hello,

I am a returning player looking for a 2-3 day a week raiding guild preferably between the hours of 18:00 and 23:00 server time. I haven’t got any raiding experience lately, the last time I properly raided was in Cataclysm where I was in a heroic progression guild however I am more than happy to learn! I am currently 190 ilvl and gearing as high as possible in Mythic+ dungeons. I will also switch realm for the right guild. Please add my battlenet Keeran#21931 or reply here if interested.

Hey Lunarblaze!

We from Dynamics can offer you a place in our guild if you would like to join! We have currently 3 raiding groups going, and we’re one of WoW Largest and Most active guilds!

If you’re intrested contact me below
BattleNet;
Silver#26988

& you may also apply on our guild server
-> Dynamics Official Guild Server, (remove spaces to use link) (https ://www.guilded.gg/r/zzME24evAR?i= NmLr3ow4)

Hey Lunarblaze!

We may be a good fit for you. We’re a fairly new guild and are looking for dps to boost our raid team. You can find out more about us here -

Feel free to add my btag (Linden#2299) or join our discord (discord.gg/3z9xmeg) and DM an officer. :slight_smile: