[A] [Ravencrest] <Zim Zalabim> Recruitment for semi-hardcore raiding guild

Zim Zalabim

1/10 M 10/10 H

About us

Currently 1/10 M 10/10 H. We are a newly formed guild on Ravencrest Alliance made up of long term players and friends who have all previously pushed content and aim to progress all aspects of WoW, with raiding and PvP both being of importance to the current players.

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild who like to raid in a fun and friendly environment but who also know when to get serious.

Plan

The plan for Zim Zalabim is to progress through mythic at a decent pace with the aim being cutting edge or getting as close to it as we can.

There are also plans to do RBGs with a number of players getting Gladiator during multiple seasons, also a number of the players have hit 2k rating + in recent seasons.

Raid days

Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 ST
Monday 22:00 - 23:00 ST

Optional alt raid day:

Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 ST

Recruitment

Tank - Filled
DPS - Ranged needed - Mage priority
Healers - Filled

What we expect from you

Logs from Heroic Castle Nathria
Have mythic raiding experience and a desire to push for cutting edge.
Be open to improving and looking at mistakes.
No toxicity, banter is fine but personal attacks are not.

Contact details

If this sounds interesting to you and you want to chat more, then feel free to add me on:

bnet: glenn819#1838
Discord: glenn819#6544

1 Like

Tank spots have now been filled, we are now currently looking for healers and DPS.

Still open spaces for healers and DPS!

Roster updated, still spaces left!

Still spaces left for all roles, plan is to trail people for the mythic raid team during normal / heroic weeks. So feel free to add me on bnet / discord at the usernames above.

Still looking for healers and DPS

Only a few more places up for grabs, if your interested in a healing or DPS role message me on Discord or Battle net.

bnet: glenn819#1838
Discord: glenn819#6544

In need of Mage, other ranged DPS feel free to also apply.