[A] Returning player LF raiding guild

Hi,

I’ve recently returned to the game after taking a long hiatus. I stopped playing before patch 5.4 SoO in MoP.

As a returning player I’m looking to join a friendly and sociable raiding guild ready to tackle 8.3. I’m not looking for cutting edge progression, my aim is to join a group of players who enjoy PvE and progressing at a steady rate but at the same time having fun along the way.

Ideally I would like to join a guild with an older average age group as I do have work and family commitments, so having like minded guild mates would be beneficial. Preference would a be to join a 2 day week raiding guild.

What you can expect in return from me would be a friendly, active and mature social player. Always ready to help. Knowledge and understanding of my spec(s) and mechanics. Always prepared for the days raiding. I’m comfortable in tanking if needed but primarily applying as a DD.

Happy to discuss further, please feel free to drop me a message.

battle.net tag: Shahboom#2781

Hi there,

Have a look there, we have 2 teams running to do various levels of raiding and we also have a lot of adults with families etc. So have a look and see if we fit what you are looking for :slight_smile:

Sounds good, I’ll definitely have a look :slight_smile:

Hiya Aaedan, I was just going to comment and say that you sound as though you would be a perfect fit for our slightly older, close little guild buuuut then I saw Calain beat me to it :stuck_out_tongue: hope you are having a super holiday period and GL in your search if we are not your fit :slight_smile:

HI there!

Annex might be the place for you!

Why Annex?
Annex is a fresh guild started with a lot of motivation for this current tier and the ones that will follow. With a active roster already we are ready to progress further and start pushing those high keys.
We respect players for playing there class and expect that they will get the full most out of that character.
If people need help with there character we are willing to help them.

Our goal for every tier is to progress through Normal, then Heroic (AOTC) and if there is time kill a few bosses on Mythic before the tier is over.
We are a casual Heroic raiding guild. We don’t want to pressure people about joining Mythic kills.

We think Annex is unique and worth joining because we have a transparent and open way of thinking. We post our Officer meetings online for everyone to read so everyone can discuss it with Officers. This way everyone can have a saying in a way that will form and shape Annex.

Our Raiding Environment
We care about progressing with a relaxing and fun atmosphere. This means that we will joke around (maybe a bit to much sometimes) but when its needed we are focused to get that kill. We expect people to bring at least enough flasks and food to a raid night.

Other Events
Our Alt runs
Once every 2 weeks we do an alt run in a fun way. We call it the “The Annex Alt Run Drinking Game”, during this run we have a list of rules thats based on a mistake of some sort and you have to drink. The rules can be found on our website: annex-guild[.]com/drinking

M+ Run Race
The concept is quite simple, multiple of the same keys, multiple groups and the winner gets a prize.

Raiding Days
Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00
Sunday 20:00 - 23:00

The alt run will be most of the time held on a Friday.
Other events will be planned and be put on the calendar.

Currently Recruiting!
Currently we are in need of the following :

• Raid leader, since our “old” raid leader has less time to spend within the game, we are forced to look for a new raid leader.
    Do you think you can handle our little group of special players, then dont wait one more second and send us a message!
  • DPS, to fill the last spots of our roster.
    You get extra points if you have Tank/Healer offspec.
    How to contact us for more information or about joining us.

Our BattleTags:
Kopertje#2200
Zattanna#2481

Our website: annex-guild[.]com
Our Raider[.]IO Profile: raider[.]io/guilds/eu/silvermoon/Annex
Our Discord: discord.gg/f8bmTHX

PS. Our website is just there for people that cant get in touch with us in-game or through Discord. You don’t have to apply throughout our website.

Well This looks very good what Im going for when Its comming to the * chillng * raid :slight_smile: Comming from going for curve achivment. But took at break for mounths and now wanna come back for the raiding part in the next expansion. so for the rest of this expansion is just be social part :slight_smile: Limpann#2888 is my batttletag plz contact me so when can talk more very instrested :slight_smile: ohh Im 27 from sweden ^^

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.