[A] -Royal Penguins- 1 day casual N/HC raiding community

The community is no longer active.

Hiya, I was wondering if you’re looking for people over a certain ilvl?

Hi Iolana!

For the normal raids we will be starting with it would be good if everyone is above 430, which should be easily reached by just doing LFR and any mythic dungeons as even mythic 0s drop 430 now. :slight_smile:

Progress update!

We had an absolute blast with our first raid yesterday and downed 5/12 bosses plus a few tries on Vexiona!

Still searching for more players to fill out our ranks however! So feel free to hop on discord.gg/V6FtWga and join in on the fun :smiley:

Recleared from the beginning yesterday as we had a number of new people with us but still managed to kill 3 new bosses! 8/12 Normal now with only Vexiona, Il’gynoth and the 2 N’Zoth fights left before going heroic :slight_smile:

Most importantly, we are all having a great time and maintain a relaxed atmosphere during the raids :smiley:

If you are interested in joining up with us, or just to try us out and tag along for a raid, then come onto discord.gg/V6FtWga and say hi!

Had another great raid yesterday where we cleared the remaining bosses in Normal up to N’Zoth himself :slight_smile: Got a few tries in on N’Zoth before a few key people had to leave a little early, so the last 30 min we then went heroic and killed 2 bosses there which now makes us 11/12 N and 2/12 H after 3 raids!

Still looking for more members to further scale up the raid team:

Tanks: Current tanks are also willing to dps, so if you want to tank with us then that is possible
DPS: Especially in need of ranged dps, but all are welcome!
Healers: Could use 1-2 more healers as we scale up

Progress Update!

Last week we killed N’Zoth N with plenty of time to spare so we finished up by killing the first 3 bosses on heroic too!

Yesterday we had our first full heroic raid where we managed to defeat 5/12 bosses and get Xanesh to 0.4%! Had a lot of fun in the raid as people were trying to learn the football and I have no doubt we’ll get her next time. :smile:

We are still in need of more players to scale up the raid further, so if you’re interested then come on discord.gg/V6FtWga and say hi! :smiley:

Still looking for more people to scale up the raid team further so it is not too late to join in on the fun! :smiley:

Last week we killed Xanesh and made some progress on Vexiona. Yesterday we decided to do a reclear of the raid and after killing 6 bosses we still managed to get our best try on Vexiona yet where we got her down to 6 %! :penguin: :metal:

So our progress currently is 6/12 HC with Vexiona on 6 % :slight_smile:

Vexiona, Ra-den and Drest’agath down as well after yesterday’s raid so we are now 9/12 HC! :smiley:

We are also still looking for a few more people to bolster our team. In particular we are looking for a healer, but feel free to reach out to us if you’re a dps/tank too!

Is this still a thing ^^? Im kinda looking for something like this! Im 30 year and don’t have the time I used to have I main a rogue and done a few bosses on HC and normal but like to have a group to play with.

Hi Morral!
Are you still looking for active ppl? Me with my wife are currently looking for Raiding community. We don’t want to join any Guilds, since we have our own “family” guild, but we also got little bit tired of zerg raids :slight_smile:
Currently we are around 474ilvl with 7/12HC Ny’alotha progress.
I’m Rogue (both Assassination and Outlaw)
My wife if Druid Healer
Both of us 30+ and playing since Vanilla.

Hi Akumetsu and Amarok!

Sorry for the extremely late reply. I have neglected this post in the last few months (been busy hunting for a new place to live which is fun but exhausting :wink: ).

Royal Penguins is definitely still a thing and we are still doing weekly raids like we have done since February. Killed N’Zoth HC back in April, and several times since, so now we’re doing reclears and some old raids depending on what people feel up for each week.

I realize that you likely found somewhere else to go, but otherwise you can feel free to join us on our discord: http s://discord.gg/V6FtWga . The last few weeks we have been between 15-25 people in the raids so there is space for you if you are still interested. :slightly_smiling_face:

Status update!

We’re still going strong with our weekly raids, even if we are experiencing the expected attendance drop-off now that Ny’alotha has been around for 7+ months and Shadowlands start to feel closer. So if you are a dps or a healer (an alt or new main is totally fine!) out to get some chill raiding in before 8.3 ends then we have space for you! :slightly_smiling_face:

If you’re interested then just head over to http s://discord.gg/V6FtWga and say hi!

Updated the main post for Shadowlands and Castle Nathria.

After laying low to see how many people would return from BFA it is now clear that we have a number of spots open in the raids every week so if what you’re reading in this thread interests you then please come on the discord http s://discord.gg/V6FtWga and join in on the fun! :slight_smile:

Please note that we’re full on tanks and healers for the moment, but are open for both melee and ranged dps.

Progress Update!

The first two weekends of January we recleared Normal so that those who could not attend during holidays got to see the full raid as well. Then in the last 2 weeks we started Heroic for real and are now 6/10! :smiley:

As for recruitment, we have some open spots for:
melee dps
ranged dps
1 healer

If you’re interested, please head on over to http s://discord.gg/V6FtWga! :slight_smile:

Hey, Do you also do Mythic+ as well? also what are your raid requirements, Ive not done any raiding this expansion yet.

Hello SĂ­th!

The community doesn’t formally organize any Mythic+ but people use it as an extra avenue to fill up their M+ groups outside of the raids.

Our raid performance requirements are as outlined in the main post. No previous raiding experience is otherwise required as long as you are eager to learn and improve. :slight_smile:

Outside of that we do require a minimum of around 184 ilvl at this stage for the raids.

1 Like

With 9.1 we are now starting to progress through Sanctum of Domination N and managed 5 bosses yesterday plus Painsmith to 3rd main phase! It was great fun and with the new tier we are looking for a few more people to join us. :smiley:

Note that we are full on tanks but open for a healer and both melee and ranged dps!

Please join the discord (invite code V6FtWga ) and say hi if you are interested or have further questions :slightly_smiling_face:

Update!

We are now 10/10 N and 3/10 H!

Still looking for some more melee and/or ranged dps :smiley: