[A-RP]: Associates of the Wizard's Sanctum

Greetings all.

I’m roleplaying a mage here on Zandalar Tribe, and have been roleplaying mages regularly through a long span of time. If there’s one thing I know it is this: It isn’t fun to be alone in dealing with magical endeavors. Thus I’m here in an attempt to gather us (mages and on occasions also warlocks and enchanters) under one branch. This way we can hopefully make it possible to coordinate our stories, organize roleplaying as well as exchanging ideas in a simple way.

The group’s name is “Associates of the Wizard’s Sanctum”, and is supposed to be a rather including concept. For the sake of clarity I’ll still list up some criteria you should consider before joining:

• Be a roleplayer, new or old, and respect roleplaying as an activity

• Be a mage of any kind, that is reasonably connected to the Wizard’s Sanctum of Stormwind

• Be an enchanter that either relay on or work along side the Wizard’s Sanctum of Stormwind

• Be a warlock that is a mage in-character, or a warlock that is in hiding and thus a part of the Wizard’s Sanctum and their associates as an “infiltrator”

This is the group’s link: https://blizzard.com/invite/AMnR29T9Bk

3 Likes

Bump for an awesome idea. Maybe create a /sanctum channel?

Good luck!

One of the great features with the battle.net-groups is that you can also toggle its channels to be displayed in the regular chat windows. Which means that you can access the group-channel of choice as just another “guild”, “trade” or “lfg”-chat! You can toggle it on the bottom of the in-game group screen.

Hoping to encounter more arcane magic users soon, both me and Leonir are happy to take questions in-game and will be able to provide advice if you haven’t roleplayed a magic user before or are simply new to roleplay.

Just to reiterate and expand on what Leonir has said. We welcome more than just traditional Mages, Stormwind’s Mage community most definitely includes many individuals masquerading as normal Magi. These include Hedge/Rogue Magi, whom may not be officially sanctioned by a reputable organisation, such as the Wizard’s Sanctum or Kirin Tor. There will also be more classically evil characters such as sympathisers of the Burning Legion/Shadow Council or members of the Cult of the Damned as well as more small scale local cults/covens. Even individuals who are for all intents and purposes a normal mage(i.e. not using fel, shadow or necromancy etc), but instead may use morally questionable methods in performing magical research i.e. perhaps using corpses from graveyards as reagents for a spell or potion.

On another note if characters who don’t fit a magical background may wish to have a go at running the Blue Recluse or the Slaughtered Lamb as rp hubs, then I would highly encourage and be grateful for the initiative.

1 Like