[A-RP] Astranaar Market Night - 5/9/22

Tomorrow is the night of the market and we hope to see many come through Ashenvale for a browsing!

8 Likes

We are legion. The time of our return is coming. Our number will darken the taverns of every world. You cannot escape your doom.

6 Likes

I, for one, welcome our magnificently bearded overlords.

3 Likes

I updated the locations of the stalls slightly, to make a bit more of a cozy circle for the merchants!

https://www.argentarchives.org/files/gallery_image/map_astranaar-market.jpg

7 Likes

Looking forward to tonight ^^

Just putting the final touches on the menu.

Imgur

5 Likes

Thanks for the event, and kudos to all stall-holders! Was great to see Astranaar bustling once more. Also it was lovely to briefly meet many familiar old faces! A promise has been made to catch up with more than one.

9 Likes

It was a fantastic evening, truly! Thank you so much for hosting it guys! And wonderful screenshots as always, Acrona!

6 Likes

We had a great time out here, p much every merchant I talked to had such brilliant layouts, interesting items and I spotted so many cool character concepts. Was nice to get the Ratters out and restocked for their latest gigs through RP!

6 Likes

This was an absolute joy to attend! Thank you for organising it!! :man_mage:

4 Likes

Thanks for everyone who attended, for all our merchants that hosted stalls and an extra thumbs up for the Union of Hope who provided for such great animations through the market with musics and fireworks !

Another round of applause for the Nightblades for the initiative and the futur events they will host !

Until 22th, for the Autumn Hunt, where we will have the pleasure to host again !

5 Likes

By the fires that was lovely! :fire::beers:
Sadly had to dip as work calls for sleep hah! But was lovely to be there! Thank you for a lovely market!

Will happily attend again! :hammer_and_pick::fire::volcano:

4 Likes

Loved coming to this, definitely going to try and make future markets! Loved all the vendors and how planned everything was, the maps and menus all looked so great!

5 Likes

This was a great event, and an opportunity to reconnect with old friends! Makes me miss the good old days of Ashenvale RP.

4 Likes

Missed it. Maybe next time.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.