[A-RP] Communion with the Moon šŸŒ” Prayers Welcome

So like youā€™re the Silvermoon Harry for Kaldorei? Like a Darnassus Su?

4 Likes

Maybeā€¦

Err I meanā€¦ I have no idea what youā€™re talking aboutā€¦ Nopeā€¦ no idea at allā€¦

3 Likes

Good luck with the event! Not sure if I can be there but I do like the idea!

7 Likes

Just a quick edit to confirm after some curious pings that yes, if you would like to bring a prayer to Elune to share during the Communion, you will be more than welcome to do so. There will be a point where the Priestesses will open the floor for people to offer up their prayers aloud if they wish.

Looking forwards to seeing you all! )O(

4 Likes

What if I comb your beard for you? I mean,itā€™s so majestic!! :heart:

Looking forwards to this even if Iā€™m posting on the wrong character. will be some lovely character development for a lot of peeps!

2 Likes

This event was a wonderfully written & serene meditation by Niamh and the Handmaidens. I felt breezy and relaxed following along the speeches, so thank you for the experience even though I did have to clear out before the guest appearances were all over.

Moonlarkā€™s own poem was a little bit cut up by the enthusiastic emoting this event provoked, and given that there was no other way to deliver it in proper format, I hope you wonā€™t mind if I post it here in case anyone wanted to view it in appropriate arrangement:

On the lip of the river you shall find your reflectionā€¦
Eyes of true silver, they are steadfast like stars,
Speak from those pale lips, your skyward inflections,
Mean them well true - they will carry you far.

On the wing of a swan, and a dove, and a sparrowā€¦
Excitement of hope hastens ripening hearts,
Life is held sacred in the ether and marrow -
It is held in Her night, Her immaculate art.

Thanks again for the lovely evening! :crescent_moon:

9 Likes

Personally and on behalf of the Court, I would like to say thank you for the lovely event, it was a nice evening, as Cerasten says the event was written wonderfully, and your poem is lovely Cerasten, itā€™s a shame I didnā€™t get to see it IC, Once again thank you for the lovely evening Niamh ^^

5 Likes

A big, big thank you to all who came, participated, contributed, and were just generally good sports. I was so happy to see so many faces, and I hope you all had a lovely time. Hereā€™s to more Eluning in the future! :waxing_crescent_moon::full_moon::waning_crescent_moon:

Edit Also a big thank you to the caravan of Hordies who went around the event peacefully!

4 Likes

Glad to hear people had a great time, and i hope this gave people the spiritual story progression we hope it did. until Andoril started speaking of course :wink:

We will be about in the Glade for the next few days and will be doing some guild activities, but your more than welcome to hang for a few more days ^^

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.