[A-RP Event] Evenings of Magic: Necromancy ☠

Knowledge is power. I’ll see if I can glean anything new from this venture and look forward to the show.

Wait you’re going to demonstrate necromantic practices?

Theo… You’re alive?

Looking forward to seeing you there! I’m counting on priests to show up, so spread the word!

You can be very, very sure that I have some fishy tricks up my sleeve this time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Still, we’re going to remain fully legal during our lectures as always.

:shushing_face: I’m doing what’s called a “Pro-gamer move”,

2 Likes

Yes, do “teach” me about Necromancy! goes into a fit of laughter

…I need to get to that trust level thing so I can post GIFs. :frowning_face:

And I posted on the wrong character. :poop:

Just out of curiousity, where do you view the line of legality regarding the more nefarious magics?

Generally speaking: summoning demons, defiling the dead, and injury or murder through any magical means would be outright illegal. Public usage of unpopular magic in not necessarily illegal ways, such as the exhibition of a fel flame without causing damage or injury, would be heinous and questionable but not outright illegal. Discussion of taboo magical subjects is obviously not an issue.

Within the context of the lecture, I can guarantee that nothing outright illegal will be displayed, and what we exhibit, IF we exhibit it, will be significantly dependent upon the contents of the lecture and audience volunteers.

If you have been to any of our older lectures you should know what sort of magical spectacle to expect however, as well as the logic behind the entire coverage of the topic!

I’ll have to round up some fellow undead and put a stop to this insult to all that is good and sacred.

A warlock, daring to tell others of the whims and whiles of that which lay beyond the mortal realm!? PREPOSTEROUS!

All jokes aside though, hope the entire event goes as well! Whilst I personally disagree with it seeing as it demystifies some of the innate enigma that is Necromancy I imagine it’ll be well presented and well delivered.

If not? Off to the ghoul pit with you.

2 Likes

Don’t forget to bring your entree fees!
:moneybag::moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag:

Only few days away.
Miss May i wish you and your guild the best as i am hoping this will be one successful event :pray:

3 Likes

The lecture is tomorrow, everyone! Still on schedule if I might add!

Thank you! I am hoping that too, last time we covered an aspect of the topic, namely at Necromancy and the Undead, it became our best-ever turnout, and one of the most challenging to manage!

1 Like

Entree fee collector role now confirmed, just call me the ticket tycoon.
:moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag:

1 Like

Bumping this bish one last time

1 Like

Are the ticket pre-orders open?

2 Likes

For the low low price of ninety nine thousand gold, you too can be the proud owner of an ELL (Eredun Lullaby Lecture™) ticket prior to the actual lecture! This surprise mechanic brought to you by our friends at EA (Elemental Arts™)

For that amount you better have Dream Theater performing as an opening act with Rush as headliners… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Just some cosmetic stickers for your clothes/armour, definitely not any maybe included emoji enchantments for the crowd.

We’ve started gathering! Ticket prices are 20 silver pieces. No need to pay money OOC, just emote it out :3

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.