[A-RP] Kestrel Company

After returning from a tough campaign, The Kestrels temporally have retired from city life and headed up north to Thelsamar in Loch Modan, Though they have time to relax, work never stops. The Kestrels have taken up local work, dealing with a particularly hot-headed Dark Iron with a knack for explosives.

2 Likes

Tonight The Kestrels split up and dealt with explosions, trolls, and Dark Irons. After some bash ups with a few foes, the Kestrels returned back to Thelsamar and discovered a seemingly normal ring found during the job might have some more interesting properties.

2 Likes

What a… Shocking… Quality it had!

1 Like

You lot not barred from the Inn yet?

Hope all is well though, great bunch with a dedicated and compelling storylines!

1 Like

After a nice respite day on Saturday, The Kestrels got back to work, heading to Fenris Isle up in Silverpine to investigate some missing troops, after a short while of investigation a vile slime-like creature showed itself, after another short while of fighting the Kestrels managed to beat the monster and escape back to Thelsamar.

1 Like

The Kestrels tonight were caught off guard at a memorial for the fallen when a newfound rival rigged the place to explode! Many of The Kestrels got hurt in the explosion but luckily no-one was lost, Now they press on to find out who caused this and bring them to justice!

2 Likes

Tonight The Kestrels headed to help someone seemingly in distress down by the loch, however once they arrived they were met with a swarm of angry dark irons led by the one who caused the explosive events on Tuesday, after a short while of hurting each other, the Kestrels defeated the one in charge, or did they?

3 Likes

After a grueling few days butting heads with the Horde in westfall, The Kestrels too Thursday off to relax at a pandaren spa as a reward for their hard efforts, however last night duty called once more sending the Kestrels into Dun Morough to fend off some frost trolls that were bothering the local miners.
The Kestrels managed to leave the situation without too much hassle but not short injuries themselves.

1 Like

It’s been a rough week for our Kestrels, Monday and Tuesday dragging a few of our boys and girls up north to skirmish with some undead, ending with some tragic consequences and lots of injuries, Thursday spiced things up with some fire elementals in the gorge that had been messing with some dwarven caravans, and Saturday having the Kestrels deal with some cultists just north of where they’re staying where they’ve been up to some mischief.

2 Likes

After a tough week in Feralas The Kestrels headed home for some relaxation time, which was quickly ended with an issue arising that would drag them down to Pandaria! After making it to the mainland they took rest in a small town and now plan to find the hidden area which they seek before it’s too late!

2 Likes

The last two weeks have proved difficult for the Kestrels, succeeding in their task in Pandaria and heading back home, then not too long after being dragged all the way to Outland! In Outland they chased down an old foe, they in doing so they attracted a lot of unwanted attention, keeping them on the broken planet for around a week where they’d have to get in large scale battles with the undead of all things! Now they take a short respite back home before heading off for their next adventures!

2 Likes

So, I have for a long while been on the look-out for a guild for my character here and I got curious reading through the thread, seeing that it has been a former merc company - but then comes also my question, does the company work more akin a adventuring guild, or a military guild?
I’m looking for something more in line with the former, though mind not themes of the latter.

2 Likes

I believe last I checked the Kestrel Company is a levy of the Alliance Military but still holds some amount of free will :grin:

3 Likes

Good morning! Apologies about our slow reply. We are indeed a former Merc guild however as our friendly Orc stated we now act as a Levy of the Alliance. It gives us more free will to do as we please while also fighting in the name of the Alliance. - Our MO is to aid those who are often overlooked.

However, unfortunately at the moment we aren’t recruiting but we have a waitlist and I will put your name on it if you are interested!

2 Likes

The Kestrels on Tuesday headed off to Suramar! There they’d have to search for the other half of an artefact they’re trying to piece together however, the portal over had a few complications and dumped them into a storm drakes cave! After running from the drake and finding somewhere to stay the night, though they then faced the issue of having no food…They did in the end manage to agree to do some work for local Vrykul in exchange for food and shelter, But being so close to an enemy city means our heroes may be in some danger!

2 Likes

I spent a long while looking for a guild on Alliance to join, after doing a few campaigns against Kestrel, I decided to join them on my Kul Tiran.
Bunch of fun lads, say hey to them if you ever see them.

2 Likes

:+1: in ten characters

1 Like

The dangers that we were worried about came true! as The Kestrels had to head into the city to find the other half of the artefact they’re after…while half of them were successful four of our boys were captured! This resulted in a rescue mission tonight which ended with a daring escape leaving our heroes tired and still near enemy grounds, here hoping they remain safe for the rest of there journey.

2 Likes

The Kestrels have had a busy few weeks! Returning from Suramar safe and sound they’ve mostly helping folks with a few odd jobs that needed done! Dealing with a large crocolisk in the wetlands! Facing off with a few bad bloodied forsaken in the badlands! As well as chasing down some loyalists way up north!

1 Like

Another busy week for the Kestrels! Heading over to the swamp of sorrows to investigate some trolls that had been getting up to some nasty business and dealing with a huge snake that lay at the bottom of the temple, then heading down to Westfall to thin down the Murloc and Gnoll population, and last evening spending a night in the city with some training.

2 Likes