[A-RP] Looking for Guild!

Hi there!

Are there any guilds out there currently open for recruitment? I’d usually keep this to IC and find out through roleplay, but it’s a little quiet at the moment so maybe I can get a clear answer by asking here instead.

I and another are looking to join a roleplay guild that isn’t a House guild (I’ve had my fair share of those!) criminal guild or guard guild. We’re pretty much open to all concepts that allow us to be creative and develop our characters, without being too restrictive. We’d like to take the chance to settle into a guild and really sink our teeth into roleplay with others.

So I guess feel free to advertise your guild here, and hopefully, we’ll be in touch!

6 Likes

Hello! Hi! The Ironheart in essence, are mercenaries with morals! We’re about to journey to Pandaria! To try to perserve what of the land we can, after landing with the Alliance. If you’d like to tag along, feel free and see how we are.

Here’s our guild forum: [A-RP] Ironheart, mercs with morals

1 Like

I can’t speak for Crawder IC but I can OOC. Super nice person with a constant positive attitude for the guild. I recommend giving it a shot.

I’m afraid i’d need a bit more information about you and your friend, if you are Gilnean for example, but in case you are, i can endorse my own guild, the Nightfall Brigade. We are not a guard guild, we are a Gilnean combat unit, stationed in Gilneas, in Keel harbor. For more info, feel free to read more about us here Nightfall Brigade

Thank you guys for the interest! The characters in question are a Human Knight hailing from Kul Tiras and a Gilnean Druidess. So far, we haven’t had any luck in finding an active guild that are open for recruitment and aren’t one of the themes mentioned above. We’re looking for something morally on the good-natured side, and that gets us out of the city. If you think you’re guild is something we’ll like, then please, feel free to post any information here.

Hi there! If you are interested in a traveling guild, you might like The Wayfarers Bond. You can find some more information here: [A-RP] The Wayfarers Bond - Traveling guild 🧭

Feel free to whisper me in game if you have any questions. ^^

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.