[A-RP] Night Elf Roleplay

Thank you! <3

2 Likes

Having attended the Illthanyn event, I can say it was fun! I’ve compiled some screenshots made while on my rogue, Hydris: https://imgur.com/a/h5XHUHP

Thank you for the event!

2 Likes

Those are some lovely screenshots, Myth! Thank you so much for taking them and for coming to the event. I hope you enjoyed it! <3

2 Likes

I too had a good time even if stayed only for an hour. It was nice to see some characters I haven’t interacted with in a while. Thanks for hosting!

3 Likes

It was lovely to see you again, Acro! Thank you so much for coming. <3

1 Like

Added the Lunar Festival (https://www.argentarchives.org/node/225046?) and the The Felled Tree events to the upcoming events tab, and altered the Hand of Cenarius guild thread!

5 Likes

I’m happy to finally attend a Lunar Festival event as a mere guest! Though I can’t attend it on Acrona :octopus: I’m very much looking forward to being there on some other character!

4 Likes

‘The Felled Tree’ is happening in Feralas on the 7th! Just a little reminder and a bump to make sure this thread doesn’t get locked.

7 Likes

Removed some now-inactive guilds, created a 2020 tab for events and added the Lunar Festival of this year to it - looking for more screenshots of the event if anyone has any more they’re willing to share. Thanks to Acrona for allowing me to use her compilation!

5 Likes

Made some light edits to the thread’s styling; made the flaps bold, for example, and changed headers from H1 to H2. I’ve also added a new guild to the guild list, <The Moonfury>, and edited some armory links after I found out they didn’t work anymore with the new-ish armory page update.

11 Likes

Thank-you!!!

2 Likes

Moved Felled Tree to the archives, Blessings of War II is up next!

Does anyone happen to know if the Wisplight Willow is still active? Their forum thread has been locked due to inactivity, and I’ve not really seen the guild online recently.

3 Likes

Your vigil may be long and lonely but keep up the good work Mythundis — initiatives like this thread is by far some of the most underrated features of our lovely community!

3 Likes

Starweavers are still operational and we are all looking forward to Acrona’s Spring Festival. I myself will look into creating new thread for my guild. Should happen sometimes soon.

7 Likes

An update to show the thread is still active and alive: I’ve removed four guilds that have gone inactive and I’ve chatted with a few guild masters to make sure the current list is up to date. If you see anything that’s incorrect, don’t hesitate to poke me!

A reminder that the next upcoming night elf event, the Spring Festival, will happen on the 2nd of May.

3 Likes

It’s great you keep the thread updated Mythundis! :medal_sports:

Edit: I looked over the guilds list again, I’m not sure but I think the Handmaidens of Elune might be inactive now?

And there’s:

3 Likes

I’ll try to attend another one of Acrona’s infamous events! Of course, I’ll have to arrive by portal. Thank Mordent for that.

2 Likes

Fixed - my mistake! I’ve added the Waykeepers, too.

EDIT: I’ve added the Greenwardens as they seem to have a heavy focus on a night elf theme. If I’m wrong in adding them, let me know!

6 Likes

Thanks! I’ve only created the guild today, but I’m already very passionate about it and I hope to live up to the honor of being mentioned in this thread.

5 Likes

Upcoming event: Jurin’Atore, The Great Hunt organised by Tínwëtar

6 Likes