[A-RP] Night Elf Roleplay

Made some light edits to the thread’s styling; made the flaps bold, for example, and changed headers from H1 to H2. I’ve also added a new guild to the guild list, <The Moonfury>, and edited some armory links after I found out they didn’t work anymore with the new-ish armory page update.

11 Likes

Thank-you!!!

2 Likes

Moved Felled Tree to the archives, Blessings of War II is up next!

Does anyone happen to know if the Wisplight Willow is still active? Their forum thread has been locked due to inactivity, and I’ve not really seen the guild online recently.

3 Likes

Your vigil may be long and lonely but keep up the good work Mythundis — initiatives like this thread is by far some of the most underrated features of our lovely community!

3 Likes

Starweavers are still operational and we are all looking forward to Acrona’s Spring Festival. I myself will look into creating new thread for my guild. Should happen sometimes soon.

7 Likes

An update to show the thread is still active and alive: I’ve removed four guilds that have gone inactive and I’ve chatted with a few guild masters to make sure the current list is up to date. If you see anything that’s incorrect, don’t hesitate to poke me!

A reminder that the next upcoming night elf event, the Spring Festival, will happen on the 2nd of May.

3 Likes

It’s great you keep the thread updated Mythundis! :medal_sports:

Edit: I looked over the guilds list again, I’m not sure but I think the Handmaidens of Elune might be inactive now?

And there’s:

3 Likes

I’ll try to attend another one of Acrona’s infamous events! Of course, I’ll have to arrive by portal. Thank Mordent for that.

2 Likes

Fixed - my mistake! I’ve added the Waykeepers, too.

EDIT: I’ve added the Greenwardens as they seem to have a heavy focus on a night elf theme. If I’m wrong in adding them, let me know!

6 Likes

Thanks! I’ve only created the guild today, but I’m already very passionate about it and I hope to live up to the honor of being mentioned in this thread.

5 Likes

Upcoming event: Jurin’Atore, The Great Hunt organised by Tínwëtar

6 Likes

Added and updated! Also added the Evernight Aegis guild to the guild list.

6 Likes

Thank you for adding us to this list!
I shall see you all around in RP to come!

3 Likes

With the Kaldorei Pankration event over, I’ve moved it to the event archives. Next up: Jurina’tore, the Great Hunt!

5 Likes

You can remove the Myrmidon from the list I believe, we’re currently dormant and no word yet as to if we’ll be making a return any time soon.

2 Likes

Hi! I think the Grove Keepers could be added to the guild listing!

I haven’t seen or heard much of The Wild Dream guild so I approached one of the members to learn if the guild was still active, was informed they’re no longer active/active in recruiting so they could be taken down from the guild list.

Screenshots of the Jurina’tore event for the events archive:
https://imgur.com/a/yNkNBWY
Edit: + https://imgur.com/a/p40VBDz

RP initiative: Elune/Moon Worship Community Discord

& A sermon event related to the above:

7 Likes
4 Likes

Thanks for the help, Acrona! I’ve updated the thread as per your post, and I’ve also removed the Greenwardens guild as they seem to have disbanded.

4 Likes

Court of Dawn have closed its gates and can be removed from information and recruitment.

2 Likes

Dropping this event here:

Date: 2 August 2020
Time: 20:00 - 20:30 (roughly)
Location: The archway facing the sea, Feathermoon Stronghold, Feralas.

8 Likes