[A-RP] Returning RPer seeking connections, information and a home for my Void Elf!

Hey there!

It’s been a while since I last played this game on an frequent basis. I was most active in the Blood Elf community during the TBC to MoP era, first as Arathyrion Sunwrath and then as Solbranthius Dawnsurge.

I tried to come back a few times over the years, but I wasn’t really feeling it at the time and the real world was far too busy. Now, though, I’ve decided to give things another whirl.

It’s been years since I played properly, though. Over the past month or so I’ve been catching up on the lore developments that I’ve missed and getting my main character ready for Shadowlands.

I’ve always been an Elf enthusiast, so I’ve decided to go with a Void Elf this time around. His name in-game is Dranthael and I’d be posting this on him if the forum had updated properly after my faction change!

I can’t link his Argent Archives profile directly, unfortunately, though for further information feel free to check out Dranthael’s page over there! It’s a little bare bones at the moment but it should paint a decent picture of his concept.

So what am I looking for, exactly? I’d like to reconnect with anyone I knew back when I last played who wants to team up again for some role-play. I’d also like to find a lore abiding guild to join that is open to recruitment and would fit my character.

Once I’ve worked off the rust and got back into the swing of things then I’ll be happy to help run and create events. My ideal guild would be the sort that goes out into the game world frequently and isn’t limited to hanging around a tavern.

Aside from guilds, though, I’m happy to have my character meet up with like minded individuals.

I know this might come across as a little vague, so if anybody has any questions…feel free to send them my way.

I’d also be interested in being pointed in the direction of a Void Elf networking Discord, if there is one. If there isn’t…then I’ll likely set one up myself.

Other than my Void Elf, I’ve various other characters that I’d be willing to consider dusting off. Though I definitely want my Void Elf to find a home first!

The best way to contact me is either in-game, here in this thread or over Discord:

Graeham#4430

Azure Dawn ( i think that’s right) are active and filled to the brim with Elves of the Void. But i wouldn’t expect anyone to get in contact with you over discord, going to have to hunt them down yourself in-game.

1 Like

Azure Dawn hype!

It is mainly for Quel’dorei, but we do have quite a few Ren’dorei aswell… Currently we are in the Hinterlands if you wanna check us out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Silver Talons is recruiting, welcoming all of Thalassian descent that we might reunite our disparate peoples!

Here’s our guild thread if you wanna have an idea of us. :smile:

1 Like

Welcome back Arathyrion! I remember you from TBC days.

1 Like

Besides the ones mentioned, there’s The Ethereal Court that recently popped up

There’s a discord for Thalassian elves, but don’t have the link atm :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.