[A-RP] <The Arclight Association> - Returning Home.

Have had some very fun and enjoyable roleplay with the guild so far! Looking forward to next week when we set out on our first adventure! Highly recommend other, guildless gnomes to stop by in Stormwind to check them out!
Yet another day of recruitment today, so if you're interested in signing up, come and meet us round Stormwind!

Checks that nobody's looking, before pushing the thread to the top.
This fits exponentially well into my own characters' backstory, thus I will be joining you imminently.
Surveyor Tinyc Steamwhistle reporting in!

I'm truly glad to be a member of this newly created guild. I personally know Brandy for a while now and i'd never thought to be one of his officers. The concept is great, well thought and creative.

If you have any questions about the guild, please do not hesitate to poke me in game with a whisper or on this forum thread!

Tinyc signing out.
You will not regret joining us! If you're worried about anything before joining, do let us know!
Ech ehm... Salutations! Surveyor Klinkerton here!

Its an echm... Eh... Very fancy guild yes indeed! lots of purple and ech... Goggle wearing gnomes who do... Fancy gnomish tinkering! and solve conundrums. Great fun! all great fun. If you want to join just message me or one of our other members or possibly walk up to us when we're in Stormwind! we'll have you equipped with a standard issue tabard in no time!

Have a good day and see you in the game!
Today brings another chance to sign up to A.R.C.L.I.G.H.T! As usual, look for us around Stormwind City!
I have recently just joined and I am soooooo happy already! Having a lot of fun with some great guildies! Thumbs up from me!
A.R.C.L.I.G.H.T. HQ is moving to New Tinkertown, as we quickly realised that the current building we're using as headquarters is frequently in use. Also, it fits the gnomish theme better, which is a nice side-effect.

You're still just as welcome to come along and visit us in this new location, of course.

Salutations individuals of the internet!

We are once again in Stormwind to recruit before heading out for our first expidition to Kalimdor in four days. If you want to join the guild meet us at the Stormwind square or send one of us a whisper ingame if we aren't present at the square we might possibly have gone to our new headquarters in New Tinkertown.
A.R.C.L.I.G.H.T. has now reached a total of twenty gnomes, meaning we now have the collective height of 8.57142857 night elves!

The more you know.
I look forward to bumping into you lot, and perhaps talk some shop, or perhaps aid you in one of your goals. (y)
30/01/2017 21:48Posted by Frostforge
I look forward to bumping into you lot, and perhaps talk some shop, or perhaps aid you in one of your goals. (y)

Well, you Bronzebrews do provide excellent beer and trail mix, which we'll be sure to make an order of. Besides that, you and any other friendly neighbourhood dorfs are welcome to stop by our HQ whenever!
Once again, A.R.C.L.I.G.H.T. is spending another day recruiting gnomes to the cause! Stop by our banner in Stormwind, or our headquarters in New Tinkertown to sign up!

You're also just as welcome to come along and join us for a while, even if you don't want to sign up to the guild. The initiative's as much about promoting gnome RP as anything else.
Today has brought even more gnomes to A.R.C.L.I.G.H.T, as well as a successful trade deal with the Bronzebrews! Still a couple more days to sign up if you haven't already - if we're not in Stormwind, check New Tinkertown!
Talvizz Manafuse Prepped & ready for duty!

Another day spending our time among Stormwind's streets looking for able bodied gnomes to help further the reclamation of Gnomeregan!

We leave on February the 3rd! Any Gnomes looking for a new dynamic environment that will certainly benefit you as much as it will benefit Gnomekind, Stop by the our banner in Stormwind, or our H.Q in New Tinkertown!

If you see me, & are interested! I'll be more than happy to take some details and forward them to Superintendent Brandelwyn!

Come all gnomes! Join the people in purple today!
I think I'll boot up old Foyble, start relevelling him and join this as my main alt. It's nice to see a cool, dedicated Gnome guild that has no intention of ever backing down!
I think I'll boot up old Foyble, start relevelling him and join this as my main alt. It's nice to see a cool, dedicated Gnome guild that has no intention of ever backing down!V

Great to hear you're interested in the concept - come down to New Tinkertown if you can find the time, and sign up! Still got a couple of days before we leave, if you want to join us on our adventures to Kalimdor.

As for the theme, I realised that AD was in dire need of a proper gnome community, and that now would be the best time to get things started with race-specific guilds looking to be pretty popular.

I certainly hope to stick around for a good while yet, got plenty of stories I want to tell already, plus anything any of our (surprisingly) rapidly growing community can come up with and wants to run.
So many goggles. "Zey do nothing." ...Good guild though! :D
Today will probably be the last chance you'll have to sign up to A.R.C.L.I.G.H.T. before we move on to Kalimdor! There's a chance you might be able to find us on Friday before 8PM when we leave, though, and you're welcome to find us when we're on our travels and join up that way.