[A-RP] The <Lionheart> — The Fall of Dalaran

It has been a few months now since the return of the Lionheart, and this has been dedicated to tying up a few loose ends while the DM shakes off some of that rust.

Starting back in April, they faced a sickness that spread amongst Stormwind’s gnoll population, devised by a gnoll from the Dragon Isles who went by the name “Rotbringer”.

Before too much damage could be caused to the kingdom’s ecosystem, the Lionheart faced the Rotbringer and her lieutenants and succeeded in capturing her alive. She now spends the rest of her life in a warded vault that will serve as her prison. The odd thing, however, was a weapon of the Maw’s design that she held. A gift from a Lich of Valis and Guillaume’s past.

This month, that same Lich resurfaced in Westfall and sought to slaughter Moonbrook’s entire populace to add them to his army. After foiling his plans (for the most part), the Lionheart now has ventured into the Shadowlands to pursue the Lich, find his phylactery, and put a permanent end to the threat he poses.

As for the future? November will be the month when the Lionheart joins the forces who seek to stop the Harbinger. But will things go as planned for them?

2 Likes

After putting an end to the Lich last month, the Lionheart enjoys some time off. Many have returned home to spend time with their families and loved ones.

A few others, though, have been in Stromgarde for the past few weeks to pursue some personal goals. Perhaps if you find them you may end up joining a little excursion towards Northrend in search of titanium ore!

2 Likes

Good luck with your coming ventures!
Is there any way to get in touch with your leadership? :slight_smile:

Thank you!

And I’ll be online tonight but if that won’t work, then my Discord is foxesz. :slight_smile:

The Lionheart is currently in Dalaran for the ongoing community campaign!

As The War Within approaches, new stories and changes will be forthcoming as well. What lies in store for the future of the band of heroes? Will their name once again be heard across the world or will they fall into obscurity?

Good to see you back kings

Update

A few changes have been made to the OP to make it look a little sleeker and inform people of the most important bits (the summary and recruitment status).

The current progression of the Lionheart’s story has also been posted in the OP and will be updated as the story continues to evolve over the months. Following the Fall of Dalaran, they must now reach out to friends both old and new to recover.

Our first official guild campaign begins on the 1st of November when the Lionheart returns to Khaz Algar to deal with the aftermath of Ansurek’s fall and the inevitable power vacuum that follows.

To make it an even better experience for everyone, we are looking for people who want to play as key (earthen) NPCs integral to the story. If you’d be interested, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me in-game or via Discord (foxesz). Our event days are Mondays, Fridays, and the occasional Saturday (8 PM server time). :slight_smile:

Small note

I’m very much looking forward to the future and the many opportunities to collaborate with people and guilds outside the Lionheart. If you want to do something together with us, I’m more than happy to talk!

See you soon!

5 Likes