[A/RP] Tideforged Corsairs ⚓ Kul Tiras Sails Again

Been apart of the guild for little under a month now, great people and great rp overall. You can tell that the GM knows what he’s talking about when it comes to ships which lends a credibility and realism to the naval side of the rp. - Same goes for one of our newer recruits, name of Harkstead.

I recommend giving us a go, heartily!

3 Likes

Now with the holidays over and done with, we’re finally about to get the guild into action. We will still docked in Boralus for another week or so before setting sail; giving present members time to wake up from their winter hibernation (myself included). It also provides the opportunity for those whom still haven’t joined us IC’ly to do so before our next nautical adventure!

If your character is in Boralus, don’t hesitate to reach out to us for some random RP as we’d like to encourage Boralus’ growth as a potential RP Hub in 2019 which seems to be more likely considering the impending release of the Kul Tiran Allied Race in patch 8.1.5.

3 Likes

I seriously can not wait to see Jaggerhawk with the new allied race model. It is going to be difficult to picture him different.

I can only imagine his height will tower over Sena.

2 Likes

OH! Love the concept. Going to have to throw a preexisting character or level another to throw your way. Would love to be a part of this in some way! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Big ups Jaggerhawk. Haven’t RPed with you often but seen you around and you’ve never left anything but a good impression. Also a + for big boy Kul Tirans.

Best of luck!

3 Likes

The guild recently had the pleasure of attending [Campaign A/H/N] The Crimson Compass - Campaign Over! - #179 by Ekresera-argent-dawn in Feralas / Desolace which resulted in many new friendly and unfriendly acquaintances! Heck, I even resorted to be a Dungeon Master for an event with Makrura Pirates! Although they were more like desperate refugees trying to escape the increasing aggression of the Naga but that’s beside the point.

We got to take part in another ship to ship battle against undead pirates and won; even though the other factions beat us to the actual objective. That is again, beside the point. Afterwards we set sail south to Uldum where the crew got to experience the fabled market in Mar’at during the weekend, better known as Uldum Nights.

The voyage eastwards, while smooth at first have taken a darker turn. Someone had wrecked the galley while the Galley Chief was checking the pantry bellow deck. It wasn’t soon after the Tideforged got inside to try to determine what happened when a Rigger had fallen from the mainmast’s halyward while holding onto a clean cut line which tore under his weight. He broke his neck the moment he hit the ground and held the torn piece of rope in his hand; the other end was a clean cut.

It became evident that it had been an act of sabotage and the Tideforged were determined to find the culprit who had caused the death of a comrade. It got worse with the discovery that one of the suspects had been turned into a K’thir during their stay in Feralas. There had been no hesitation as the sailor had been shot in the head, crumbling to the deck and revealed its true nature.

While the abberation was dead, there was no guarantee that it had been the only one aboard. Now, the ship is in lock down, a strict curfew is being enforced aboard while the crew try to determine if there had only been one K’thir aboard the ship; or if more had been turned.

1 Like

Really glad you’re with us during Operation: Thronebreaker, Jaggerhawk, great bunch of crew members you’ve got here!

So far I’ve had the most interactions with Doctor Sunflare, cabin girl Molinda, and Jaggerhawk himself - you folks strike just the right balance between showing off your quirky personality traits and focusing on the task at hand. Looking forward to more.

Name your price, captain. :eyes:

3 Likes

We’re currently collaborating with the The Twelfth, The Shaur and Kul Tiran Marine in Operation: Thronebreaker where we do our part in the soon-to-fabled Battle of Dazar’Alor. Hopefully, the Tideforged will get out of that alive.

Transport with us is determined on a case by case basis. Mostly if time allows and if it fits our preliminary and flexible schedule.

5 Likes

This thread deserves a bump, GM is a fantastic RPer!

1 Like

Ahoy there people, pardon the silence but fret not. Our guild is still very much alive! The Tideforged Corsairs have managed to hit a bump on the road but we are still as dedicated as ever! Especially with Kul Tiran Humans are (finally) just beyond the horizon.

We’ll be more than willing to reach out to any prospecting members who are interested in joining us, don’t be shy about your quirks. We got plenty of those too.

In the meanwhile, we’ll ofcourse be attending the Festival of the Tides this Sunday which is an excellent time to join us if we’ve been on your radar for a while. On the other hand, if you’re in Stormwind and just interested in getting to Boralus then you’'re more than welcome to join us on the voyage as a passenger!

After that, our next venture will bring us to Booty Bay of all places where we’ll no doubt have a clash of interest with the local pirates. Only time will tell how that will work out. Oh, in case you’ve not noticed; we also updated the OP with a link to our recruitment poster.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/547901953884028939/548464224637288458/Tideforged_RecruitmentPoster2.png

3 Likes

The Winds are turning, Kul Tiras sails again! The Kul Tirans as an Allied Race is finally here. We have updated the original post featuring an original shany written by a recent addition to the guild; Dawnshadow.

Currently, we’re participating in the Greycliff Initiative and are having a blast as the new guild members get to know one another through collaborative means with a different style of RP to rebuild and repair instead of the traditional attack or defend.

PS: This might not be relevant but this is Jaggerhawk due to some technical difficulties of not being allowed to post twice in a row in the same thread.

2 Likes

You’ve put on some weight there, my old friend!

1 Like

Great people, nice concept, enjoyed playing with them so much

Strongly recommended!
YARRRRR

1 Like

Hia!~ - I will be hopefully getting in contact soon. - Regarding a Friend and I whom is interested in the guild? - What is the best way to get in touch? :slight_smile:

The best way is to make contact with the skin

for real, I suggest the age old classic of contacting the GM in-game or the stalker special of going to and meet them wherever they currently roleplaying.

1 Like

Oh aye! I just mean more the like, some prefer mail, whispers, discord messages, the like! - Just prefer to work to what is easiest for people. :slight_smile:

Hello, thank you for your interest. The easiest way is through IC interaction; as it gives a feel for the characters and provides an additional dynamic to the recruitment process. Send me a /w in-game and we can discuss the details there.

1 Like

Tonight we set sail around 20:00 and consequently closing our recruitment until we’re back into port again. If you’re keen on joining us on our swashbuckling adventure, then come and meet us in Boralus befere it’s to late!

2 Likes

It’s been a while since the last post on this thread and considering that our initial voyage to reach an island to acquire some Azerite from some Hozen who thought it was a good idea to hide it underneath a pile of their own defecation. Not the most glamerous of starts but what can you do?

After that our voyage took us very far north after boarding a smuggling ship full with exotic goods from Northrend. Well, Northrend is as always a dreary place and it doesn’t help that 5 NPC members of the Crew died as the Tideforged Corsairs decided to assist a travelling caravan known as “The Crystal Path” and been busy in their pursuit of revenge against the culprits eversince. That is until they found one of the culprits and left a bloody impression afterwards.

However, in spite of all good will. The war beckons their return and the Tideforged Corsairs will seek to replenish their numbers before the winds take them to an active warzone.

In short, our recruitment is open for business!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.