[A-RP] 🔧 Tinker’s Faire - Fifth Edition

the best faire in New Tinkertown

2 Likes

Yooo

End of the week, it comes…

2 Likes

Sidward will walk the grounds and make sure that if any filthy Horde, especially goblins, they’ll get pummeled!

Can’t wait!

2 Likes

Yo, Leper face!

No need to be a hostile schmuck… Ain’ none wantin’ your Gnomish junk!

2 Likes

Reminder: only people from Argent Dawn can partake in the pvp tournament so don’t roll up with your Silvermoon or Twisting Nether characters.
I’m trying to incentivize people from this server to gear up their RP toons because honestly
the higher your ilvl is -> the more canonically strong your character is.

1 Like

The Tinker’s Faire, the only faire that can compete against Silas’s and actually win… starts… TODAY!

1 Like

Big thanks to the Assemblage to make a special guest appearance on the Azuremyst Village Hours yesterday to showcase their tinkering.

Looking forward to see what our gnomish Artificer colleagues have to offer tonight!!

2 Likes

Yep. It’s tonight…!!

2 Likes

Less than 2 hours till the start! GET READY!

1 Like

its happening !!!

im gelris!!!

2 Likes

:ikneel: Thank you, beloved Assemblage, for this boon…

2 Likes

Thank you for the entertainment, ladies, and gentlemen.

Pardon that I wasn’t able to participate the whole evening.

Thank you guys for a great event!
Completely happy with the bandage gun from the medical store… clearly not just going to shoot random people with bandages aha.

Grim providence hath prevented me from attending, but I look forward to the next one!

1 Like

Lovely little event! Thoroughly enjoyed attending it.

Thank you all for attending! That was one of the biggest Tinker’s Faires I’ve ever hosted!

Here’s the winners for all the mini-events!

Winner of the Race: Ralle

Winner of the Cog-Gate Tournament: Redwater

Winner of the Raffle: Vashava

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.