[A] [Partial Recall] [Pyrewood] Casual Raiding Guild

Partial Recall is a group of friends and vanilla veterans looking to relive one of the best periods in WoW history.

The core of the guild all played on Runetotem and we have members who were founders of Consortium (Mallak, Molkovien,Misthery,Abewawa,Goldie), Duracell Rechargeables (Spitlass,Darkdevil) and Redeye (Anikha,Opeth) but we would like to expand our member base and recruit more players into our ranks.

We are relaxed and focused on enjoying the game. We will be raiding and clearing every instance on a two night schedule, but not aiming for server firsts because we already did that and now we have lives outside of WoW. We’re looking for mature individuals whether vets or new to WoW who have the same goals and play style.

We are looking for all classes currently and you are welcome to join our Discord

discord.gg/wBXFhtF

or add me to Bnet for more information

Spitdoggy#1212

For the Alliance!!

1 Like

I joined along with a group of friends from Everquest 2. Really nice people & friendly atmosphere, looking forward to launch and would recommend joining if you are looking for UK/EU Guild. Around 60 members so far & would welcome more friends!

We’re around 60 now, mostly veterans but some new-to-WoW players too :slight_smile:

Guild is growing and we are still looking for both old and new players.

If you are an old Runetotem player get in touch.

If you are just looking for a great group to play with give me a shout.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.