A Serious Mercenary Guild?

A friend of mine and I are searching for a serious mercenary group. It may sound crazy, and it have proven so this far, and that is why I turn to the forums. Is there a mercenary group out there who is serious, or mixed with military traits or both, who is recruiting?

We are not interested in people who take on their own lore, or who act inappropiately in public scenarios on a regular basis, namely like children. Me and my friend also do not seek to build something up from scratch, as neither of us are true leader potential. We would prefer something that is as dramafree as possible, so preferably not an ordinary House-guild either.

We have been searching for quite a long time, and once we find something that fits us, that have quality and with proper events, they turn out to be inactive before long. This is why I post this forum. Is there anything fitting out there?

Hello. I have a question first, before i throw a pitch at recruitment. Are you both Gilnean? IC i mean. I ask since my guild accepts only Gilneans into our ranks, whether they are afflicted or not. If you are both Gilnean, then continue to read onwards. If not, I would suggest Seventh Legion, led by Theon.

In case you both are Gilnean,

Is not Seventh Legion a simple military guild rather than mercenaries?

Well, true. On the other hand, they are a bunch of really good people, who have the same distaste for drama as my self, and you apparently.

I am guessing you are looking fo Alliance-side RP only based on this conversation? You don’t specify it in your OP!

I will definitely keep that in mind as an alternative!

And well, yeah Koshdrol, sadly. Thank you for the attention there however!

Not a problem! If you ever happen to come to the cough BETTER cough cough faction, please bear the Gilded Blades in mind. We’re not necessarily militaristic, but we have a kind of rag-tag feel in casual RP and a highly professional one in our events.

2 Likes

Hah, I will definitely keep that in mind if I want to go green and primal!

hey . We all ain’t green .

1 Like

Have you lot been in contact with the Bloodied Goats yet?

1 Like

We have not! We’ll keep them in mind however.

I’d probably start by saying -most- guilds in Stormwind don’t seem to last more than a month these days. So if you’re going to Stormwind, I definitely suggest doing outside research either on Argent Archives or the Forums for some guilds or even asking the GM’s abit about the guild, because it could quite easily happen that they end up dying in a week. Also using Argent Archives and the forums can be a good way to see what’s trending, as some guilds prefer to stay away from city roleplay. Anyways I wish you the best in your hunt, definitely look to different methods such as this in finding the guild that fits for you and your friend. :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you, Arethorn. This is why I went to the forums in the firstplace. :slight_smile:

I feel like Argent Archives is a place where people easily can find guilds that are inactive with inaccurate information, if it is not maintained.

I appreciate the tips however! We keep our eyes open everywhere we go. (Even outside of Stormwind :wink: )

1 Like

Human hunter with worgen face ? Something doesnot feel right .
Great sniper rifle though .

The Blades sounds like what you’re looking for.

https://www.argentarchives.org/node/213251?
https://www.theblades.info/

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.