[A][Shadowsong/Azune] Casual boomkin LFG

Hi All,
Recently returned to wow after a few months break. I’ve come back to find my guild have pretty much died altogether after the Guild Leader quit the game and the remaining raiders transferred to another guild. 95% of the time I find myself on my own.
I’m looking to find a few friendly people, mostly for the social side of things and also to help me progress - I’m what I would describe as a heavy casual player. I’d like to improve myself and work towards becoming part of a progressive team but understand my current limitations.
I really enjoy PvP too, especially some of the world PvP happening with the new Assaults, BG’s etc. Not much of an arena player however. I’m a big fan of old content, really like running old raids etc, either on my own or as part of a bigger group and I’m achievement obsessed.
I’m currently playing on Shadowsong/Azune but I would happily transfer server if need be. You can hit me up on Owlpacino#2900. Thanks!

Hi Starstyler

I have noticed that you are looking for a new home. We are on a different server but If you read our recruitment post and wouldn’t mind changing, then we are currently looking for dps and a Boomy would be an excellent addition to our team.

Here is the link to our recruitment post.

We will raid Heroic content, 2 nights a week (Monday and Wednesday) 8.30pm - 11.30pm Server time

Feel free to contact myself or one of the officers for a chat.

Libbi: Bnet - Pinky#2953 / Discord – tilleymint#7370
Zaphkiel: Bnet - Silverwillo#2290 / Discord – silverwillo#5715
Ashandarei: Bnet – Nyobe#2121 / Discord – Ash#3792

We look forward to hearing from you!