[A] Silvermoon - Prot warrior looking for Raiding and M+ Guild

Hi everyone,

Returning WoW player here, and I’m currently on the hunt for a mature, casual raiding guild focusing on normal and heroic difficulty raids. I’m also keen on running Mythic+ dungeons. I currently main a protection warrior and play other tanking alts.

Guild Atmosphere: I value a friendly and relaxed environment where we can learn mechanics and enjoy our time - after all, it’s a game!

Availability: My schedule limits me to playtime until 22:30 - 23:00 CET on weekdays due to my job. On weekends, I’m usually online, currently working my way up to mid Mythic+ keys.

Contact Me: Feel free to reach out here, Battle.net Valdri#21601, in-game or through Raider.io.

Looking forward to some great adventures together!

Hey there :slight_smile: , how are you? I hope you would find us a nice place to be,

We do M+ nightly any where from 2-20 some of us like higher and lower all a bit of fun!
We are new but have a great looking team so far and are looking for some more DPS and 1 more Tank to help finish up our heroic raiding team!

Thank you :slight_smile:
Donzie

Thank you for your reply! Your guild post does look like a fit. Sadly I can’t join because of the server difference.

Hello friend! I have a newer guild on EU Ragnaros that prioritizes having fun and enjoying the game. We have a lot of experienced players who would be more than willing to help you with any questions you might have :slight_smile: If you have more questions, contact undertale22 on discord or HopesNDreams#2993 on BNet!

Thanks, sadly your guild is not on EU Silvermoon