[A] Tank, healer & dps looking for guild

Hi,

Currently looking for a raiding guild for myself and 2 friends, we’re currently on Silvermoon Alliance, but happy to server transfer if the guild is a good fit.

Vengeance DH 10/10 HC 210 IL
Resto druid 10/10HC 213 IL
Affliction warlock 10/10HC 212IL (or reroll to WW/BM Monk 201 IL and gearing atm)

Battle tag: Smackanax#2497

Hey there, not sure if Daytime raiding would suit you, and your friends, but we’re currently looking to fill our roster. Daylight Raiding Time - Current prog - 10/10heroic, 2/10mythic. We’re a previous CE guild, however due to circumstances have lost a few of our core team, we’re looking to re-build and start progressing towards that CE ambition again. DM me on Kikonez#4125 on disc if it’s something that interests you. Cheers.

hey Pyrrhic are recruiting, have a read and see if its a fit :slight_smile:

Ragnaros-Horde EU
10/10HC

pyrrhic are a relatively new raiding guild formed towards the end of BFA. Pyrrhic consists of a myriad of players from different backgrounds, Some CE, All AoTC, PvP Etc.

Guild Ethos: We want to push for progression with like-minded individuals, we take it seriously but we want to have fun. our aim is to progress steadily through mythic while also maintaining a fun and engaging environment.

Guild setup currently consists of 3 main officers and our GM. Officers in game are;
Grimgarl
dehnn
truganen

We are semi hardcore raiding twice a week from 7:30-22:30 ST. If prog is steady and demand is high we are super willing to increase raiding days from 2-3 also.

We are actively looking for more Healers and Range DPS of all kinds to fill up the remaining spots as we intend to go straight into mythic as soon as possible, we truly believe, when we get the desired number of people we will be cruising through the first 3 bosses at the least in respectable time. We as a guild want more, and we want people who want more, if you are a like-minded individual and are interested in raiding with us, then comment below or add me on letyom#2168.

Leave your Role, class, spec and any relevant raiding exp you have currently, (wowlogs etc).

hey, i hope you’re doing well, i feel you could be a good fit for our group of players, only issue is we’re not planning on mythic raiding