Remove this post pls blizz

Hello! Me, mage, who wants to become archmage by raiding mythic Uldir and forth :smiley: and priest who wants
 just to heal folks in progress group, are willing to join.
Mage 361 and Priest 359 catch me in game if you’re interested.
Khallveros#2173

1 Like

Mother went down! Hopefully starting progress on Zek’voz next week. Need a couple of RDPS and a healer pref Resto Shaman.

As of today we’ve got Zek’voz to 62% but since 8.1 is coming some of us are re-rolling and we’re mostly going to stick to clearing HC and Mythic+ until next tier is here. Our healing spots are gone, but we’re still on the lookout for some RDPS(Hunter/SP).

Hey,

You look like a lovely bunch. Would love to join you if you still need a hunter.
Will be online later tonight hopefully.
Add me if interested: Lights#21825 :slight_smile:

Hey, Ashewynn i added you. Hit me up when you’re online.

bump

We’re looking for a non priest healer, a spriest (with OS heal if poss) a nd a rogue. Come join us, we have cake!

UPDATE: In need of a Holy Paladin/Resto Shaman and Rogue/Hunter/Shadow Priest.

We are looking for a shadow priest, rogue and a hunter to fill our ranks :slight_smile:
Feel free to contact us

Regenhoff#2365
Xefy#2978
Praz#21721

hello.386 bm hunter here.added in friend list

We are looking for a shadow priest to fill our ranks :slight_smile:
Feel free to contact us

Regenhoff#2365
Xefy#2978
Praz#21721

We are looking for 1 healer Monk/Shaman/Paladin with an OS DPS.
Contact us if interested:
Regenhoff#2365
Xefy#2978
Praz#21721

Currently recruiting
Shadow Priest, WW Monk, Rogue, Boomkin, BM Hunter
Contact us if interested:
Regenhoff#2365
Xefy#2978
Praz#21721

Hello, I’m looking for a guild that I can call home, I hope this may be the one! My main character is a 394 iLVL assassination rogue. I am on the ravencrest realm in EU. I also speak English, I have good knowledge of the game and the new raids and I am looking to improve with a solid guild. I have done BoD on heroic and mythic. But I’m not just looking to raid, although I’d love to be apart of a main raiding team I’m looking to do all aspects of the game as I feel like I’m more into wow than ever before! I used to raid on Wednesdays and Sunday’s at 8:30 realm time with my previous guild. I also have discord or teamspeak.

Hey, add my battle tag for a chat whenever you’re on, Praz#21721.

1 Like

I shall add you tonight when I get back from work, thanks!

Hi! Could you possibly add me on discord? I can’t get onto wow today but would love to have a chat :slight_smile:

My discord username is shy#2236

Hey, any chance you are looking to recruit a disc priest? Your raid times and progress are what I am looking for.

1 Like

Hey NĂȘv, at the moment we’re not looking for healers mainly because we already have a healing team and DPS who can offspec heal if needed. So the only spot i can offer you in the raid is DPS and offspec heal.

Hey all,

Recruitment is open once again :slight_smile: