[A] Unholy DK 6/10M looking for mythic raid team

Aloha,

I’m a Unholy DK with 218 ilvl and 6/10M CN experience that wants to progress Mythic CN in hopes to get CE.
I did most progress with my warlock but I haven’t been enjoying raiding and pushing keys with it and playing ranged classes altogether and want to change back to my alltime main DK. (If you look at raider io you will find my warlock)
I’m progress/goal oriented and ready to receive feedback to improve and always glad to help other people improve.

What I’m looking in a guild/raidteam:

• 2 or 3 days raiding days that starts raiding from atleast 8:00pm(most optimal 8:30pm) server time
  • I would prefer a guild on a big Alliance server like Silvermoon or Ravencrest
  • Friendly and calm environment
  • People that enjoy pushing dungeon keys
  • No need to have multiple classes/specs for raiding and no getting benched for progress

Hey!

Impaired sounds like it might be a decent fit for you, we’d love to have another DK in our roster. We are based on Ravencrest Alliance, 3/10 Mythic CN and raid 2 nights a week (Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am), there is a load of Mythic+ runners in the guild with majority of our raid group having KSM and actively pushing 18+ keys.

If this sounds like it might be for you check our post out here; New 2 Day Raiding Guild - Alliance - Ravencrest - #2 by Brukerr-ravencrest alternatively please feel free to contract Brukerr on Discord Brukerr#1325 or Battle.net Brukerr#2705.