[A] <VII> Join an 18 Year Old Mythic Raiding Guild Community!

still on the lookout for serious applicants who are interested in current mythic raiding content

I’d Recommend Not joining this they’ll bench you for a week for missing one raid night and they hold Grudges over past events that happen ages ago

As someone who previously raided with this guild - please ignore the above comment, and add Yowsh (tricky#2757) or Alfonsen.

1 Like

Still looking for active players ready to progress mythic

On the lookout for ranged dps and a healer to continue our 6/8M progress. Add me for a chat on bnet - tricky#2757

Still looking around for players - RDPS is sought after but any serious applicant will of course be considered.

Still on the lookout. Add me (tricky#2757) or Alfonsen (alfonsen#21325) in game for a chat. Especially interested in ranged dps.

Still looking around for active and returning players with an interest in mythic raiding

Looking for healers and ranged DPS to join us as we continue our progression through Azshara’s Eternal Palace - currently 6/8 Mythic.

Now in our 15th year, VII offers a fun, relaxed, organised and reliable raiding environment where the raids happen like clockwork without cancellations!

If you’re looking for a new raiding community to call home for this tier, the next or Shadowlands, then please add either me (tricky#2757) or Alfonsen (alfonsen#21325) on Battlenet for a chat.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Yowshi

www. vii.guildlaunch. com (remove the gaps to visit the site).

Still looking around for RDPS primarily but any serious applicant will of course be considered

Looking for Ranged DPS and a Tank.

Reliable raiding team with a schedule where raids are never cancelled and the team works together to knock over the bosses. Great community too, social and active even outside of raid time.

If this sounds like what you’re looking for, please add me for a chat - tricky#2757

Look forward to hearing from you.

Yowshi

Now recruiting for Shadowlands! Interested in hearing from all! Information about the guild can be found in the initial post in this thread.

Yowshi (tricky#2757)

www.vii.guildlaunch.com

We’re on the search for a main tank to join our established raid team.

Ideally we’re looking for a DK, Demon Hunter or Monk. If interested, please add me via battlenet for a chat - tricky#2757

Find out more via our guild forum www.vii.guildlaunch.com

We are still looking for a tank to accompany me in our raid team!

Looking for a Blood DK > Vengeance DH > Brewmaster Monk

See above for our contact details! We hope to hear from you soon!

Oh the lookout for a tank to join our established raid team and community that’s now in its 16th year!

We’d like to hear from an experienced, skilled and highly active Blood DK, Vengeance DH or Brewmaster Monk.

Please add me for a chat to find out more - tricky#2757

Still on the scout for a new main tank to join our mythic raiding team, we’re 6/10M and our best pull was 2/3 bosses dead and 7% on the final boss, on council.

We’re looking for a vocal, DH, DK or Monk tank to join us!

We hope to hear from you soon.

Our search for a tank continues. We’re particularly interested in a DK, DH or Monk.

We’re an established team, a guild of 16 years so able to offer a home for the long-term and we’re a sociable bunch. If this sounds of interest, add me for a chat - my bnet is tricky#2757

Look forward to hearing from you.

We’re on the lookout for fresh members. You lovely DPS type people ideally but we’re open to alternatives.

8/10 Mythic right now and we’re in our 17th year as a raiding guild, so if you’re looking for somewhere where raids take place reliably for the long-term, then look no further!

Add me for a chat Tricky#2757 or visit vii.guildlaunch.com

Come. Join us :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

VII is looking for more players to bolster it’s already amazing roster!

We’re 8/10 Mythic with legendary log progression on Kel’. We’re primarily looking for more DPS players, but all exceptional players are welcome!

We hope to hear from you soon.

1 Like