[A] Warlock LF for Raiding/m+ Guild

Hey folks i feel like its my time to move on.

About me
So my name is “Sindri” but i go by Haily, and i’m 17 years old (mature)
Im danish, but i speak english fluently, and my schedule is pretty free outside of school hours

I play on the server Hellfire: which is linked with: Nagrand-Runetotem-Kilrogg-Arathor

My Main is a Destro lock
I only played the first week of 9.1 but im back now.
I’m currently only 3/10 SoD N, since i havent quite played the new raid yet, but i would have no problems going straight to Heroic progression.

My experience
Shadowlands is my first expansion where i actually quit being casual, and wanted something more out of the game, but i have played since start of WoD:)
I got 10/10 HC in CN
And Ksm in season 1 (pushed higher)

What i am currently LF
A raiding guild that raids 2-3 times every week besides Friday.
A guild with a active and friendly roster, because im active almost everyday.
Teams for M+ pushing ( or just people that do them regurely)
I go for Aotc for every season, so need a guild that can manage it, or even progress into mythic.

If you are interested or if you have any other questions for me, you can add my discord: Drezz#4567, or my Battletag = Drezz#21967

Go on Raiderio website and put this into the seach line /characters/eu/hellfire/Haily
after “raider,io” If you wanna see my s1/s2 progress

Hi, added you for a chat. many thanks

Hey Haily,

I think we may be what you’re looking for :slight_smile: I’ve forwarded your post to our GM but just incase you see this first, perhaps you could add her to discuss? :slight_smile:

If you want to get an inkling as to what we’re like I’m sure you could swing by our social run on a Wednesday, we cleared 10/10 normal this wednesday just gone.

I’ve added you on bnet as well.

Shifty