[A][Argent Dawn] Looking for a Guild

I used to play on Silvermoon, mostly as a resto druid. Stopped to play the game after Cata, until the mid-SL and was mostly active on DF since the beginning but I’ve had to took a break, left my old guild -which I loved my time but have had personal IRL problems to deal with, wasn’t thinking to come back to wow again to be honest- during that break.

After the break, I am playing more casualy than before, leveling the characthers I have never played before but I think I can enjoy some raiding and chill m+ runs without stressing out myself and others. I’ve experience in raiding from vanilla to wotlk, and lately in SL to DF season 1. I’ve got my heroic Vault of the Incarnates AOTC as one of the main healers (resto druid) in my old guild. Nowadays I am enjoying enh. shammy experience too.

I used to play in mid-sized, friendly guilds. I keep some long-term friendships from Vanilla-WoTLK retail era for example… I have never had any issues or witnessed big issues in the guilds that I’ve been part of, which also underlines what am I looking for… A chill, mature, friendly, down-to-earth guild with intentions of any kind of PvE progress which also welcomes casual players (can manage 2 days as raid day in a week usually) and understand that I am 35 years old, have a life and sometimes life happens. I would love to contribute a new guild with above terms if possible. As a resto druid, I am a bit rusty but can update myself within a week or two.

Thanks for sparing your time reading this.

Hi mate is there anyway to contact you?

@doyendk

u/SirMcGiven on Reddit. I don’t wanna share my discord publicly here, but if you dm me on reddit, I’ll contact you. Also I will try to reach out to you from a toon of mine in Silvermoon.

Hey there , you still on the lookout for new guild ?
I think were a good match, so if youre interested in knowing more. You can contact me on discord
Andeey#9023

Or check out our guild recruitment post.
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/purgatorium-recruting