Active, non-combat focused rp guild?

Hello! I’m pretty new to AD, but not to WoW RP in general. I’d love to find a medium to heavy rp guild that isn’t heavily based around D20 style combat events. I’d prefer if people RPed casually in between events as well.

Theme and faction aren’t really important as I’d be making a new character who would serve as my main here on AD. Thank you for reading!

4 Likes

Maybe these? Can’t say anything about their roll system but I think they’re an adventurous trading company :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello there! While we are awfully flattered at being mentioned, we do use a D20 system and have on routine combat events or events related to using the system!

1 Like

I can also offer in my Guild, we are a mostly mage and scholar based guild, that focuses on recovering and researching artifacts, as well as keeping them safe afterwards.

While we do have combat, we use no set roll system currently, but rather act more by common sense and fairness. Our Events are also more designed towards actual exploring, searching and riddlesolving than being focused on combat.

We also do casual rp after the events, for example researching the artifacts we found, or as a another speciality of our guild, we are democratic, so we vote about everything, and aso discuss if neccesary, which again generates some roleplay for us.

If you are interested, feel free to ask anyone currently in the guild, but to list a few names you can whisper: Spellagosa, Vanzulia, Azennasilver, Galakthriel, and a few more, but those are the names you will most likely reach someone.

That being said, darker, and generally warlocks and void users have a harder time entering our guild, while it is not impossible. (The same counts for illidari and death knights of course)

Anyways, i wish you alot of fun at roleplay and i hope you find a guild that fits you.

1 Like

First off: Welcome, to the Glorious Goodness that is AD RP! Hope you’ll have a good time here. Secondly, Wisplight Willow might be up your alley. We’re a guild that focuses on the restoration of kaldorei soceity after all the recent hurt and chaos.

We’re not a vengeance driven guild, and therefore we mostly do casual RP (With a decent amount of events too! Combat and non-combat alike). I could explain more but I think the thread would be a better taste :green_heart:

[A/RP] Wisplight Willow

EDIT: (And apparently I don’t know how to link threads properly… Oh well!)

2 Likes

If you like Night elven rp, i can definitely recommend the wisplight willow. They are a very nice and kind guild, and i also really like their fun roleplay.

1 Like

Thank you for the recommendations!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.