Active RP Hubs?

Hello folks,
Im just getting back into RP after a long absence and I was wondering if there were any current hubs for casual RP?

I remember Booty Bay and Dalaran (Legion) used to be fairly popular.

Im personally more interested in Horde/neutral areas, but any Allainces ones would be appreciated too so others can see them.

2 Likes

Ta-da!

2 Likes

I believe there’s currently a weekly(?) market gathering that happens there on a Tuesday, so just missed that by a day.

Has on-and-off bits of roleplay from time to time, I believe tonight’s a little arm wrestling contest that’s determined by rolls if that’s your cup of tea - or bottle of rum is perhaps more apt.

And while it’s not my personal favourite place for a Horde character to be, I believe Duskwood is still somewhat active as an Alliance-favoured but somewhat neutral zone for roleplaying in.

1 Like

Thats brilliant, thank you!

1 Like

This is true, in fact it’s become more active the past few days, though I would advise caution if you bring a Horde character there, there’s been history of RPers being INCREDIBLY ‘KILL HORDE KILL KILL KILL’ IC even when you’re part of a neutral faction, or they’d kick you out of the zone.

Dracthyr will have 0 issue I suspect unless someone metagames your faction based off in game mechanics.

1 Like

A bunch of horde guild has started playing on the Dragon Isles as well. Unless sharding get’s in your way, you could meet a lot of people there.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.